2014 aims

Options
freya33
freya33 Posts: 149 Member
Hi All. I have been off MFP for a while but New Year so new start. My daughter is getting married in July and I am giving her away. When the wedding date was fixed I started going to the gym but then slacked.
I need to lose about 2 stone, so back on MFP and using fitbit.
Any motivational tips, my mind is willing but the flesh is a bit weak ( and fairly flabby!)
Happy New Year to you all

Replies

• indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you I've only been off loggin for a week and has the weight pilled on. I live too far away for the gym but have a couple of tips that may help you.

first the 80/20 rule the 20 % are your indulgences ie a piece of dark chocolate in the evening and other less than healthy foods, desserts etc.

secondly you tube has some great workouts lasting about 10-20 mins great for when you want something quick to burn the calories .
    Will be there for support from now xx
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have worked out why I am still feeling lethargic. I normally eat a fairly low carb diet. I haver been eating far too many carbs recently, home made biscuits for Xmas presents, Xmas chocs etc. etc. etc. I have now almost finished up the left overs so now back to normal diet with loads of fruit for snacks, no more crisps etc.
    Hopefully I will begin to feel more dynamic