Anyone starting 1/6?

Options
pupsalot
pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. I'm not really a resolution person but I have put off getting healthy long enough. I plan on starting Body Revolution on Monday and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me.

Happy New Year!
Anne

Replies

• jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'll be a week ahead of you since I started Dec. 30.

I've had this program for almost a year and I keep starting it and never making it farther than a week or two. I will finish it this time around!
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started back to Body Revolution yesterday! Feel free to add me!
    I started it before and got about 6 weeks into it, but then I had an Achilles injury and had to refrain from working out for several months.
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There's a group of us starting Monday actually, come and join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17213-jm-body-revolution
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I started back yesterday... only going to do one week with workouts 1 and 2 since I've stayed somewhat active since falling off from this program... but we'll still be pretty close!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am starting on 1/5 so I can have Saturday's off. This is my second round. Add me if you like!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Glad to hear others are starting soon. Off to join that group. Thanks!

I have also started a few times and haven't gotten past week 2. This time let's finish it!
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I lost 12 pounds this time last year doing Body Revolution for about a month and then got sidetracked. This time I'm going to persevere!
  • 365toAwesome
    365toAwesome Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!

I started in the 6th! I made it to day 5! Whoop, I'm doing it 5 days a week with my own cardio on Saturdays. It's fantastic so far, loads more energy throughout my day.

Starting: 160.3
    Goal: 136

Thank you so much for posting!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Ok everyone. Rest up today because you aren't going to get much rest over the next 90 days. :)
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Workout one done today. Heavier weights and all the advanced moves. My arms felt so weak to even wash my hair. I did not realize she never tells you what weights to use like she does later in the program.

I really was not looking forward to it yesterday and this morning but once I finished I remembered how great it feels to get the workouts done. Good luck for everyone starting tomorrow!
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi pupsalot, I will be starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monday as well & it would be great to know someone is doing it when I'm doing it. Please friend request me I would love to support & encourage you while doing JMBR :-)
  • aborchar
    aborchar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all: I'm starting today as well. I tried some of the exercises earlier in the summer, but couldn't stick to the diet because I was nursing at the time. I didn't see results on the scale so I quit after 5 weeks. I also started traveling for work, so things just sort of fell apart. I'm hoping to stick to the program to a T this time around, and I'm hopeful for a healthier, stronger body.

Feel free to friend me if you want some moral support (or want to give some back!). Good luck everyone!
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Hey all: I'm starting today as well. I tried some of the exercises earlier in the summer, but couldn't stick to the diet because I was nursing at the time.

I did not follow her diet last time I did it and lost almost 20 lbs. I just followed what MFP gave me and ate back my exercise calories. Maybe it would have been more but I could not imagine only eating 1200 calories and not eating my calories back.

Best of luck on the program!
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just restarted JMBR this morning so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started today as well (6/1). It was not as hard as I expected. Great workout for winter mornings though :)
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started today! Add. Me if you'd like. Just include a message please :-)
  • Dixie_Darling
    Options
    I'm starting today! I had intended to start yesterday but a major storm rolled through and we had some serious flooding issues that kind of kept me busy. I'd love to have some friends doing this as well, so please "friend me" if you'd like to share support!
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I started the program again on Jan 6 (yesterday). Feel free to add me. Did it once before last spring/summer. Had some weight regain over the past couple of months and wanted to get some weight off quickly as well as to get back into shape where I was before. I know this works, so why not... :) Jillian is brutal but effective. Such a good feeling when you are done with a workout. Could use the inspiration to stay focused and motivated. With working and in grad school, kids, it's hard to remain focused. Telling myself that it's just 30 min per day and I don't need to go out in the cold to go to the gym. lol.
  • Haunted_Hiker
    Haunted_Hiker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey, I just started on Monday, so day 3 today, a little worried about the cardio, but we shal see how it goes, feel free to add me, I could use the support :)
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1/6. I did the first 30 days last year and then life happened. I am planning better this time around. Please feel free to friend me because I will need encouragment and I can encourage you too.