On your marks... Get set....

Options

Replies

• windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I joined this group 2 days ago, and because I began my journey to lose weight the same time, I started the 30 day challenge earlier because I knew that I was poorly fit for the sit ups and the plank especially. So today after the 2 days of cheating (sorry for that everyone :) ), I feel much better with the sit ups and could do the whole 15 sets, and did hardly the 10 sec of plank, but it was better than the 2 sec of the first day!!
    So for me, I am officially done with the True Day 1 :)
    Hope for everyone in this group a glorious challenge :)
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete! (As well as a 5k race pr today, yay!)
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day one done for me!

Sit ups were definitely the killer... Bring on day two! :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,237 Member
    Options
    Day 1 15 sit ups / 5 crunches / 5 leg raises / 10 second plank - done
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Get ready, set, and done did it. Boy was that fun. I see how the challenge increases. I am not a big fan of sit ups but I like the planks and crunches. I am not crazy about the leg lifts Can I do side leg lifts instead? Just sayin..........:grumble: :laugh:
  • gettingpsyched
    Options
    Day one done....I've been sick for three days but figured if I do not start now then I might weasel out, Sit ups were very difficult. I didn't push myself but at least got through it
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 15 sit ups / 5 crunches / 5 leg raises / 10 second plank - done :happy:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Get ready, set, and done did it. Boy was that fun. I see how the challenge increases. I am not a big fan of sit ups but I like the planks and crunches. I am not crazy about the leg lifts Can I do side leg lifts instead? Just sayin..........:grumble: :laugh:

Let me think about this Kat........hmmmm.......no! Bwahahaha. I do not remember you having any issues that would keep you from doing them.......Lol. :noway: :laugh:

Shelley
  • Animelover20
    Animelover20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done :)
  • spaina96
    spaina96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. Did not realize how out of shape and unhealthy I am. Took me a few minutes but I made it through.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options

Let me think about this Kat........hmmmm.......no! Bwahahaha. I do not remember you having any issues that would keep you from doing them.......Lol. :noway: :laugh:

Shelley

Shelley -- geez, you are so tough on us!! :cry:

Kat -- I'll probably start weeping during leg lifts...say...around the 6th or 7th. :sad: :tongue:

Bwahahah! But I got our first day DONE!!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Chris
  • luvhaleiwa
    luvhaleiwa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done - it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be - especially the situps!
  • blh0285
    blh0285 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    day 1 done with no problems
    i have a feeling it will ramp up really fast though
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 1- done:smile:
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Sit ups weren't easy though....
  • lindz221
    lindz221 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done. I think the plank is the hardest thing to do. I'm looking forward to challenging myself with that!
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done..
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2.
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 2 in the bag!