Are you open to myfitnesspal friends?

Options
Connecting with people as "friends" on myfitnesspal is a way to help motivate you. Having MFP friends will result in activity showing up on your "My Home" page in your newsfeed. This will help to keep you motivated when you see other people's challenges and successes.

So... are you open to connecting with other twins moms from our group as friends in MFP?

If yes, please reply here to let the group know you are accepting friend requests.

How do you send a friend request, you ask?
-- Just click the "Invite Friends" link in the 2nd menu bar at the top of the page below the "Community" level.
OR
-- View the profile page of a group member (by clicking on the user's name or picture) and then clicking on the big "Add as Friend" button.

You can see a list of all the group members from our group's home page > to the right side of the page there is a 'Group Options' box > one of the links is 'Members'. Or, you can use this handy link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/members/18190-twinparenthood

Twin Mammas -- connect!

♥ Kat

Replies

• Twincubatorx2
    Twincubatorx2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am open to connecting with Twim Moms on MFP. Please feel free to send me a friend invite!

♥ Kat
  • bethishere
    Options
    yes
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Yes the more the merrier!
  • twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Absolutely add me!! Happy 2014 everyone!
  • pookiedoo87
    pookiedoo87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • Quiche867
    Quiche867 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! The more the merrier!! :happy:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I woud love some friends!
  • amwixon
    amwixon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes, the more people I'm connected with the more motivation I have!
  • msorange504
    Options
    Yep, sure would like some fitness friends :smile:
  • bizinthehiz
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sarah and I live in Indiana, a mother of a 4 yr old girl and 7 mo old b/g twins. I work full time so to say I am busy is an understatement.
    Yes, I am open to MFP friends, I don't have many friends where I live so that would be nice. Especially not many with twins!
    I was at my heaviest in Jan of 2012, then I started weight watchers and it took me a while but I lost 20 some pounds by the summer. Then I found out I was pregnant....with surprise! Twins!!! I lost all the baby weight plus an extra 10 lbs bringing me to my smallest in a long time about 160 lbs, now here I am again at my heaviest; almost 195. I feel awful and don't want to be a sluggish mom that doesn't have any energy for her children. I also have a very picky 4 year old and want that to change but I have to change the way I eat too!
    With twins, I don't get much sleep if any and I binge eat only because I usually just don't have time to eat so when I do eat, I eat a lot.
    I have a really hard time sticking with working out/diet. I either get lazy or too busy and use that as my excuse. Not any more! I would like to ultimately lose 50 lbs but right now 20 lbs is doable. I try to workout on my lunch at my job since they have a gym so I do the elliptical for 30 min, and when I am home I try to do JM 30 day shred.
    I am 34, 5'4" and 193 lbs. I have a sedentary job and love to craft, music, and dance but can never find the time. I really want to stay focused and would like to find someone help me.
    Good luck all!