New here

Options
Hi everyone ,I'm new here just thought i would introduce myself.I have joined my fitness pal before but havent posted on many of the groups. I want to lose the weight I have done it before but unfortunatly didnt keep it off.
My name is Bridget and I'm 39 and live in Eketahuna near masterton.

Replies

• Annie_R
    Annie_R Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Bridget,
    I'm Annie, 52 from Auckland.
    I've been on this site since august last year. I have a fitbit and use that site as well. I have quite a bit of weight to lose [ about 45kgs or thereabouts] but am taking it little at a time, the first goal being to get under the three figures. Then will take it 5kgs at a time from there.
  • kerryjenkinson78
    kerryjenkinson78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am Kerry from Christchurch. I am totally new here and really no idea how this program works yet.
    I am a mum with 2 boys - an almost 4 year old and a 12 week old.
    I want to lose the excess weight that I have gained from my first pregnancy and never really lost. I want to be more happy mentally and more able to play with my boys. I have at least 12 kilos to lose.
    Any support / advice would be appreciated.
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bridget and Kerry - great to see some more Kiwis on here.
    I'm Karen from Stanmore Bay, north of Auckland, and have been a member here for about 18 months.
    I also have a fitbit Annie and find it keeps me on track most of the time ;-)