dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    SW: 189.8

Exercise goals: 90 minutes this week.
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    SW: 149.5

Goal: workout for 30 min, 5 days a week.
  • dcm525
    Options
    My initial starting point:
    Weight: 209
    Exercise goal each week: 30 minutes a day during my lunch break at work (five days a week=150 minutes total per week)
    Personal goal: Start moving and eating healthier. I am a working mother of two young children who is also attending grad school full time, and I have neglected to take care of myself for the last year or so. The weight keeps piling on and something has to change!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    My initial starting point:
    Weight: 209
    Exercise goal each week: 30 minutes a day during my lunch break at work (five days a week=150 minutes total per week)
    Personal goal: Start moving and eating healthier. I am a working mother of two young children who is also attending grad school full time, and I have neglected to take care of myself for the last year or so. The weight keeps piling on and something has to change!

Hi dcm and welcome! You are starting right where I started! Sounds like you have your hands full but bravo for putting yourself on your priority list too.
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just realised that I forgot to post here on Saturday... I did weigh... temporary damage (from 3 days off), but back to 168.3 this morning. So currently +0.9 lbs up which is not so bad considering I ate loads for a few days.

Have to get back to doing some exercise this week... busy and lazy last week... so time to get my mojo back and get working out on my new cross-trainer!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing everyone a Happy New Year! :drinker:

SW: 167.4 lbs
    Wk 1: 170.1 lbs (+2.7 lbs)
  • nystin
    nystin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW: 149LBS
    Week 2. Exercise 155MINUTES.
    I ended up taking two days off during the week becasue of Christmas! And the gym was closed.
  • health1971
    Options
    Hi everyone :flowerforyou: ,

I'm so excited to start this new challenge alongside all of you :blushing: ...

SW 119 lbs...

I haven't been able to do a whole lot because my Lupus is active and I'm very tired and most of the time in bed, but the minute I start feeling a bit better and have some strength I will be doing something for sure...

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou: ...
  • Mama_Jaxx
    Mama_Jaxx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here's my initial starting point:
    Starting Weight: 208
    Current Weight: 207 - Lost 1 lb during the holidays! WooWhoo! :)

Exercise goal each week: 210 minutes (exercised 273 minutes...exceeded my goal by 63 minutes!)
    Personal goal: To exercise at least 30 minutes every day averaging 10,000 steps measured on my UP24. I averaged 39 minutes/day and 10,200 steps per day!
  • magstaylor22
    Options
    Hello everyone and a happy New Year! I hope you all had a good time over the holidays. I am back home after spending Christmas and New Year with family in the UK and suffering badly from jetlag but am excited to be starting the next challenge!

Start weight as of today 84.1 kg. Am surprised and pleased that it's not too out of control:wink: I weighed myself before I headed back to the UK and I was 83.8 kg (had gone up with christmas excesses before I headed off on holidays!) so I am pleased that it hasn't gone up too much over the last 2.5 weeks. Now to knuckle down and get back into my healthy eating and exercise. Will be a relief really, I am done with excess food and alcohol!!

Exercise goal is 3 x 60 minutes exercise per week as a minimum
    Personal goal to drink less diet coke and eventually stop drinking it completely!

Look forward to seeing how well we all do with this new challenge!
    Margaret
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 218.4 :happy:
    My goal is to be down to 200 by St. Patty's Day...Best of Luck to everyone here...now let's kick some *kitten*!!! :drinker:

Thank you for starting the Christmas Challenge...It help me to reach my goals...I'm so looking forward to this new challenge...