Ancestors

Who is an ancestor, elder or mentor that you admire, or look up to?
What qualities, values, and characteristics do/did they have that you admire?
What kind of ancestor will you be?

Replies

• YiaLee
    YiaLee Posts: 6
    The person that I admire is my friend John because he's the healthiest person I know.He have never been sick before...well that's what he said...While me,i sick every single year,like once a year...which is really annoying -.-that's why i admire John
  • My brother is someone who I look up to
    My brother went his own way for his future, he didn't follow a group of friends to choose his future for him, he even persuaded his friends to join the National Guard along with him.
    I'll be an ancestor young baseball players look up to. I'm gonna be the first person in my family to be in the MLB
  • I admire my grandfather on my mothers side, although he isn't a older ancestor I still admire him. My grandfather is a mentor to many young indivuals and puts the needs of others before himself. He is well respected and holds a lot of responsibility as head of the family and many groups. I admire his motivation to keep working hard although he is still old of age. I also admire his determination to keep working through hard times. I hope that one day I would be like him because he is well known and generous to those in need.
  • cool:laugh:
  • heey:yawn:
  • i look to my freinds at my church
    :explode: :bigsmile: :cry: :drinker: :heart: :smooched: :devil: :smokin:
  • I admire my grandma because she was very health person who lived to be at the age of 70 or above. She was our elder mentor she helped us with family matter and that is why I admire about her. My dream was to be ancestor that will help people that are needed in the future.
  • i admire all the older ladies in my family because they represent strength.They don't let obstacles stop them from doing what they need to do.I hope I be like them when i get older.
  • TM9nh
    TM9nh Posts: 6
    I admire my grandfather because he knows how to do everything and he live a poor life for a long time, but even as he is old he still is happy and have a smiling face. I want to try to be just like my grandpa and i want to have many stories of my life that i can tell to the future generation.
  • I WILL BE NICE AND COOL :)
  • I admire my mom because shes not married anymore and she has to take care of 4 kids. She cleans and works for 12 hours all week, but I asked her is she happy and she said she is because she has 4 wonderful children. I want to be a responsible adult like she is and also a great parent.