Starting ripped in 30 12/30 week 1

Options
Started a little earlier than planned. Just finished the first week 1 video and feel pretty good so far. Maybe this time, I'll make it to week three!

Replies

• IrisRoseGingersnap
    IrisRoseGingersnap Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 today 12/30. It was challenging to say the least, but I am proud of myself for getting through it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My goal is to do it five times a week M-F.
  • IrisRoseGingersnap
    IrisRoseGingersnap Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Finished my first week of RI30, doing it everyday this week. I'm probably going to end up doing more like RI60 or 90 as I'm not in any particular hurry and would like to stay with a week until I really start to master the various moves. I can see a lot of improvement from Day 1 and Day 5, I also think I'll have a better time with running man once AI spring for a really good sports bra; right now I'm afraid I'm going to rip things that ain't supposed to be ripped. I'm also going to do the dvd only three times a week, taking a rest day to allow my muscles to recover. On the other days I'll do a Leslie Sansone waling video and/or maybe try SWSP. I'm proud of myself to have come this far.