Day 4...Rest Day

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
Today is the day to let those muscles rest or if you're behind you can get caught up!

Enjoy your day!

Also, there's been a couple of suggestions on how to log our progress. I've had several group members encourage me to post the daily topics for logging because it's easier to comment, encourage and support each other. So, I will continue to log daily topics.

If for some reason I don't have one out there early, please feel free to start the next day if you're an early bird:smile:

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Rest day! :P

I love these boards, seeing it when I get home from my walks, but before doing my challenge reminds me and encourages me to get it done.
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My rest day was a little bit of exercising and stretching, did the challenge but just 5 crunches, 5 leg raises, 5 sit ups and 29 sec plank.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,902 Member
    Options
    Kathy you are on. I will gladly start it if I get here first. I was excited to see it was a rest day. I am doing more than one challenge. I did decide to still do a plank though. But did a modified one. Windija, you rocked it. Sometimes a little is actually better than a rest day. I did my plank as follows. 30 seconds of shaking and sweat to hold a one arm, and alternate leg plank. Then repeat on the other side. You can look up different plank alternatives and see how it is done. I was on my forearm and toes.

See you all tomorrow.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    I took my REST DAY on Day 2, so I had to do those exercises today! So it was 20 situps, 8 crunches, 8 leg raises and a 12s plank. I am all caught up!

Chris