A New Girl on the Block

Options
zenpoppy
zenpoppy Posts: 20 Member
Hi
Really excited to find the fabulous group.
I have looking to find new friends to help me on my aim to lose and finally get rid of 100lbs.
Think that is about right as in Australia we use kilos.....lol

Replies

• historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am returning to MFP. I lost over 30 lbs over a year ago, but circumstances and poor choices put most of the weight back on. I am a busy mother of two very active teens. I have struggled with my weight for about 20 years. I am 40 and need to lose 65lbs. I would be glad to walk this journey with you.
  • 280vp
    280vp Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Hi! Excited to start first time . Hope to make a lot new friends to help me make the change.
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am an a similar situation, lost 45 pounds in 2012, I put it all back on in 2013. Recommitted to MFP on the 1st of January, struggling a bit, happy to have friends along the way.
  • ZamaMama
    ZamaMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 49 and I want to get healthy, lose weight, and become "Fabulous 50" in June! I was always slender, but after the birth of son #3, I never really lost the weight and added to it. I'm kinda new to all this, and I'd love to make some friends to move forward on this journey.
  • hl_ban
    Options
    I recently lost 30 pounds and have gained more than half of it back in the last year. So frustrating. I'm looking forward to making some friends who understand the struggle of being forty+ and adjusting to the fun biological changes that start happening at this age, that on top of trying to raise a family (fur babies count), and finding time to just enjoy life.