Just a hello

Options
jgablin
jgablin Posts: 23 Member
Just thought I'd give a shout out to everyone in the group.... Hi! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about starting on Monday. this is my first group challenge on MFP. I'm looking forward to helping you all succeed!

Replies

• jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the group! Don't be nervous because we are all here to support each other. This is actually my first challenge/group I am joining too and I think I have picked a great one to start with. The people in this groups seem amazingly supportive and positive and I love it. We are all in this together!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Just thought I'd give a shout out to everyone in the group.... Hi! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about starting on Monday. this is my first group challenge on MFP. I'm looking forward to helping you all succeed!
    \

Please don't be nervous. We don't bite lol! Seriously we don't. This is my first group challenge as well. This road wont be easy. But the good thing about this challenge is that we are each others' support system. When I doubt myself, I know you will have my back. If you feel like giving up, I will encourage you. We will all be ok!!!!!
  • jgablin
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm getting my head in gear for this to be a success!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! We will all be here for you! You can do this.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey there! No worries, everyone at mfp is super supportive!
  • jgablin
    Options
    Thx for the encouragement!