exercise.png
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    ok I am late in posting this, Friday I ran on the treadmill at the gym and completed another 3.1 miles.

exercise.png
  • blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I walked 3.96 miles today

As of 1/4/14, January total
    5.34/40

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Getting a bit obsessed with my fitbit step count. :embarassed: Put some extra time tonight on the treadmill so I could make it past 10,000 steps today. Unfortunately for me, my treadmill is in my basement, so I don't get the entertainment value of other people. And the TV downstairs only gets 2 channels..... on a good day. :grumble: Fortunately, I do have some radio shows I like to listen to to pass the time. :happy:

4.75 miles today. (darn short little legs...10000 steps is not 5 miles for me :sad: )

January total 21 miles :bigsmile: I added it 4 times to be sure.....it's really good for me this early in the month. :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Getting a bit obsessed with my fitbit step count. :embarassed: Put some extra time tonight on the treadmill so I could make it past 10,000 steps today. Unfortunately for me, my treadmill is in my basement, so I don't get the entertainment value of other people. And the TV downstairs only gets 2 channels..... on a good day. :grumble: Fortunately, I do have some radio shows I like to listen to to pass the time. :happy:

4.75 miles today. (darn short little legs...10000 steps is not 5 miles for me :sad: )

Short legs here too. Mine is about 4.8 miles. so then my OCD makes me keep going to round that number up. I'm at work slacking right now, I should do some laps but won't make 10K in the next 15 mins so I'll probably try to do some after midnight. I'm working the next two nights after this, so the between shifts time involves sleeping and a little tv, with walking only to my car and to my room.

** checked my Fitbit at 11:50 PM and saw 9775 steps so I took off and did a few laps. It was only 6700ish when I got here so I didn't think I was that close since I haven't been running too much.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options

Short legs here too. Mine is about 4.8 miles. so then my OCD makes me keep going to round that number up. I'm at work slacking right now, I should do some laps but won't make 10K in the next 15 mins so I'll probably try to do some after midnight. I'm working the next two nights after this, so the between shifts time involves sleeping and a little tv, with walking only to my car and to my room.

I'm at work just waiting for a patient that may need surgery. Cat that can't pee. I'll have to put in some miles after the cat is fixed.
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Today: 1.8 mile walk
    5 miles stationary bike =
    TTD: 16.8/80 miles
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    short legs here ....i'd sue the government for building the roads too close to my @ss but I'm told that would drag on too long.
    so adding 8.08 miles for today

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Dean -- Did you fix the cat?

Between walking 10.76 miles per my Fit bit and riding 13.14 miles per my recumbent, I have 23.9 miles for today!!!
    Oh, and a lot of steps!!!

exercise.png

Chris
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    Dean -- Did you fix the cat?

Between walking 10.76 miles per my Fit bit and riding 13.14 miles per my recumbent, I have 23.9 miles for today!!!
    Oh, and a lot of steps!!!

Chris
    You were a steppin' maniac today, Chris, with over 21K steps! My obsession appeared in the form of me coming home tired, fat & full from my last family holiday get-together of the season and even though it was 11:30pm, I went out and hallway-powerwalked a mile and a half until I made my 10K daily step goal plus a little extra. :laugh: I needed it anyway because I didn't get any other deliberate exercise in today so the 1.6 miles was good to get my heartrate up and work up a little sweat. Felt so good. :drinker:

Dave
    rI85m6.png

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options

You were a steppin' maniac today, Chris, with over 21K steps! My obsession appeared in the form of me coming home tired, fat & full from my last family holiday get-together of the season and even though it was 11:30pm, I went out and hallway-powerwalked a mile and a half until I made my 10K daily step goal plus a little extra. :laugh: I needed it anyway because I didn't get any other deliberate exercise in today so the 1.6 miles was good to get my heartrate up and work up a little sweat. Felt so good. :drinker:

Dave

Dave...I had to make up for last night. My daughter got word yesterday that she passed her Comp Exam and gets to go on to her dissertation. :drinker: She is working on her Ed.D in Education. She is going into her final year. :drinker: We took her to sushi dinner. I'm not sure but I think a lot of sushi disappeared on my side of the table. We had to have ordered eight or ten different kinds. I have no idea what I ate or how to count it, :noway: so I did extra today. :tongue:

Plus I am obsessed with my Fitbit now. :love:

You did great with your hallway-powerwalk, and you made your 10K for the day! That's terrific! :flowerforyou:

Chris
  • Senneth12
    Options
    Goal: 10 miles
    1-2-14: walked 0.25 mile
    1-3-14: walked 0.5 mile
    1-4-14: walked 0.25 mile
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

8.7/30.00