Welcome to all the new members

Options
amandah154
amandah154 Posts: 14 Member
I started this group to have something to aim for each week like with weight watchers or slimming world, but it's free!! Message me if you want to join the group!

Replies

• angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!!
  • lumix1
    lumix1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined - here's to Wednesday!!
  • ClevaBlandfy
    ClevaBlandfy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just joined and looking forward to it.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there just joined this think it will be good for me :)
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined, 210 last Wednesday, hoping for a good result this week!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • reggie481
    Options
    Just joined roll on wednesday :)
  • LilMissSJ
    Options
    Here goes - new year, new me
  • Laura_Jean76
    Laura_Jean76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello :happy: :bigsmile:
  • stefp08
    Options
    Hello! I am teaching myself to weigh in once a week, I am a scale junkie! Thank you for this group.:happy:
  • ThumpBoatSki83
    Options
    Looking forward to having accountability with weighing in!
  • funkymom758
    funkymom758 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group, Hope everyone is surviving the snow and will check in Wed.:smile:
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I'm new to MFP and I'm excited about this group! The accountability and support will definitely help me reach my goal. :)
  • starrgillis
    Options
    Hi guys I'm new but I feel this will deffinately help motivate me to reaching my goal:)
  • Imanali123
    Imanali123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!. Yea am up for Wednesday!.
  • osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Just joined. Hoping the accountability will help keep me motivated!
  • DinaSayed
    Options
    hello, can anyone give me tips because I really need to loose weight to get this really nice jacket I want
    and how do you get that rectangle under your reply that says how many stones you have lost
  • rebekah5055
    rebekah5055 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. I am looking forward to the weekly weigh in. If anyone has low calorie recipes please post....i am in need of new ideas.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I used to do just this, getting weight on a Wednesday but, (and here comes the excuse) I changed my job and was no longer to follow my routine of getting weighed on a Wednesday.
    Although I have scales in my bathroom, physically making the effort to go to my local boots store to use the scales there seem to keep my momentum up, and the weigh going down.
    Within weeks of me not been able to do this I stopped counting and stopped logging in. It took a while but every ounce I had lost was back.
    After few false starts im ready to go, The scales in the bathroom will just have to do.
    But as luck would have it I have every Wednesday off work this month, so a promising start.
    I really hope this time will be different, ive had my app for some time and this is the fist time ive looked at the groups and posts.
  • fitlauren81
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to the site and to the group but love the idea of the weekly weigh in with support.
    Good luck!