my favourite Insanity workout so far...

Options
is Pure Cardio!

I just love it! no breaks, no repeating exercises, you just start, bust your butt, and then youre done!

I think this would also be my fave over all of the stage 2 workouts.

I don't burn as much as the other workouts, but the fact that there are no breaks is a winner for me!

it should go on for another 10-15 mins at least.

although, now that i remember it, the first time they combine Pure Cardio with Cardio Abs, was an absolute killer for me!

happy workout!

Replies

• squid1979
    squid1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I've got that one coming up this evening. I had a quick look at the video and it appears suitably insane.

Most of the soreness in my calves is gone now, so that's great news.

I hope by the end of this workout, I have the same enthusiasm as you! :)
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Cardio recovery is my favorite.

My calves finally seem to have stretched out properly so I can walk without exclaiming 'ow' every step. :smile:
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    its still insane, but not insane as most of them.

based on my self assessment i think ill give T25 a shot after this round of insanity.

shorter workout with no breaks and still with Mr T (foo'!!!)

still lovin insanity though :P
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    i dunno if this is of any help, but when I started Insanity i always drank 250ml of chocolate milk as a recovery drink after each workout.

ive never had any issues post exercise with soreness, even after the first time through a workout.

if youre from Australia Aldi sells Arctic Choc in 2 litres which tastes pretty good, is really cheap, and is made from low fat milk (the only readily available low fatter ive found).

if you think this is a little crazy (i did initially, i mean who could NOT like chocolate milk), do some research. its supposedly great for recovery and has certainly won me over.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just finish pure cardio... I thought I wAs going to die in the first 5 minutes till I got warmed up... I think I pulled a muscle in my chest by my shoulder so it hurt but I still got through my work out...
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i also just finished pure cardio..........i sat in a chair and watched my legs shake for half an hour. I think it was my favorite so far. next goal take fewer breaks.