January 1, 2014 Challenge kickoff

Options
13»

Replies

• kimmerd37
    kimmerd37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am excited to join. I think it will make a big difference having support. My goal is to drop 35 lbs.
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Happy New Year, MFP'ers!!!!! :drinker:

Let's get this party started! :bigsmile: Weigh in sucked but I'm just more determined than ever to get right back to it!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in for the challenge....I would love to get down around 140...currently around 146 but only because I was uber sick over Christmas....my main challenge for myself is to maintain...thats what I did during the Christmas Challenge...I usually maintain around 150 so I don't know if 140 is even reasonable for me but it is worth a try...no time like the present to try!!!!

nice joining you again for the returners and welcome to the newcomers!!!!!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Late as usual lol.
    Still thinking about my goal
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not sure how the spreadsheet thing works and I've only just joined....5th Jan. Hope I'm not too late to be included.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hello old friends and welcome new friends! I'm finally home and ready to start this challenge. I'll enter my start weight and goals on Monday. I allowed myself 10 lbs. for the holidays and think I stayed within that range, but 59 hrs. on the train ahs caused a lot of swelling. Thanks Mule, I love the new spreadsheet and am looking forward to following everyone's progress.
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    LOL...I accidentally put my gmail username in the spreadsheet instead of "shuki_cotren"....oops! sorry to confuse anyone who notices that I changed my username on the spreadsheet!!!