Eating Out!

Anyone have any suggestion for eating out at some of the popular chain restaurants on plan?

Replies

• PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Carrabba's has a nice chicken entree - not much in the way of sauce, and their side vegetables are sauce-free too, and really tasty. I think I've also had a fish entree from them - similarly 'bare'.
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    I love the Thai Chicken lettuce wraps at the Cheesecake Factory. They are considered an appetizer but are are really a meal. Perfect lean and green meal. Be careful with the sauces and peanuts. Pass on the carrots and noodle. Very filling and yummy
  • deasiya
    deasiya Posts: 19 Member
    yes you can go to carls jr have your burger protein wrapped, you can alyso get the salads at taco bell but no beans, chips, cheese, or sour cream, at chic-fa-la they have a a salad there but take out the fruits and ask for extra meat. basically any restaurant you can ask them to wrap stuff in lettuce or ask for meat with a side of veggies. its super easy
  • omyfamily
    omyfamily Posts: 10 Member
    Medifast has an eating out guide, here: http://www.medifastmedia.com/med/docs/dining_out_guide.pdf

Starting on page 16 of the guide it lists specific meals at specific restaurants that work for the plan. One of my favorites not on there:
    Noodles and Co. Med salad with chicken, substitute noodles for extra lettuce Half dressing.