Day 6...Dedication

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
Day 6 - 35 sit ups / 15 crunches / 15 leg raises / 25 second plank

I thought I would get this started for everyone. I will post later.

Replies

• windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Done!
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. Did this before my run this morning (I was dreading going out in the cold). I'm reaching the point where I have to break up the situps.
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did todays challenge after insanity and omg it hurt. I think im going to have to start breaking up the sit ups or im not going to finish them. the plank is also starting to get harder.
    but
    DAY 6 DONE|!!!
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    I can't do it today. I've thrown my back out taking the Christmas Tree out and putting the decorations in the loft. Feels like there's a big tennis ball lodged in my lower back on the right hand side.

Going to have to rest up for a couple of days.
  • natalielg89
    Options
    Day 6- managed all the sit ups in one go! Really felt it though, doubt I can do it again tomorrow!
    Plank felt like an eternity..
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I can't do it today. I've thrown my back out taking the Christmas Tree out and putting the decorations in the loft. Feels like there's a big tennis ball lodged in my lower back on the right hand side.

Take care of yourself...get some rest.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Finally - Done!
  • omgkittens1
    omgkittens1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be breaking up the sit-ups from now on, but the plank was actually easy for me today! I set the stopwatch and started the plank, started thinking about something and planked ten seconds than I meant to!
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Done for me too!! It was a real effort but I'm glad I did it!!
  • spaina96
    spaina96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Done, everything seemed a little easier today.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 6 is in the record books. Sit ups are getting harder here also but still pushing through them all at once. Keep warm everyone, we are in the serious negatives in NWPA right now.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    4.02 mile run in the afternoon and abs challenge before bed. All done! I'm able to do it all in one go, but the situps are getting monotonous.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    Day 6 DONE in one set.

Chris
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I spoke too soon! I didn't check what I had to do in my body weight strength program before doing my abs challenge. I had to do 2 sets of 12 leg raises!

So 39 leg raises today!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    4.02 mile run in the afternoon and abs challenge before bed. All done! I'm able to do it all in one go, but the situps are getting monotonous.

I was thinking the same thing. I need to change my music up. Planks are a mind over body thing. If they are getting hard, just do like some of you may have discovered already. Set the timer and let your mind take you away.

Got everything done, did a two minute plank. It felt right today. Did T25, and some other body weight challenges.

Good luck to you all

Shelley
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Tired but, completed the task
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 5. I'm only a day behind now! :)

I break up the sit-ups and start & finish with them. I love the plank but my cat thinks it's play time and I'm a fun bridge-thingy.
  • Santasmincepie
    Options

Take care of yourself...get some rest.

Thank you, I will.

Doing some walking today so all is not lost.
  • jenniferlamb13
    Options
    Did days 5 and 6 today. Now when it's 60 some sit-ups a day I can't say I can't do that many, because I did today. I have to split them up, but I am doing them and that's more than I was doing a month ago!