Options
Hello everyone,
Just signed up today to join this group. Sending out positive thoughts to everyone! Would appreciate any tips on controlling those cravings I tend to get in the evenings.

jules :)

Replies

• tcmom72
    tcmom72 Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel you on the night time cravings. I try to do something to get my mind off my craving. Watch TV, drink water or tea, read or play a board game with my little ones. It definitely helps if I have eaten well during the day and not eaten a lot of sugar. If I eat sugar during the day then I have big cravings at night. Also helps if I don't have any treats in the house to tempt me. :tongue:
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I find that I tend to munch mindlessly while watching tv at the end of the night. Last week I picked up some knitting needles, and am knitting a very simple pattern (eternity scarf), so my hands are busy, and I do not have to concentrate - and it is still mindless. I am hoping it will keep me from eating, and I will end up with a warm scarf for this ridiculous -40 weather!
  • jules606
    Options
    I'm looking into finding a hobby for in the evenings thats the most trying time for me wanting to munch. Thank you for the input.