How did everyone do with the holiday eating?

Options
:ohwell:

Replies

• lstarrb
    lstarrb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not at all as well as I planned to do! But I am happy that I kept the overeating contained to Christmas eve, Christmas and New Years Day. I didn't over-indulge on leftovers which is a victory on it's own for me.
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've got one word for you: Ugh!!!
  • neicycarol
    neicycarol Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did better than I thought I would, still managed to lose a little bit of weight between Thanksgiving and New years. I was happy about that. It was a real challenge.
  • jazzy377
    jazzy377 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For the 1st time I lost weight instead of gaining. I had to up my exercise because I was not decreasing my food lol

36530478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    out of control! boooooo!
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Meal wise, I did okay. But.........I allowed myself to drink entire bottles of wine, and ate apple pie and ice cream twice a day for 3 days. Ooooooweeeeee. I wasn't hard on myself either. I said well, go ahead and get this out of your system so I did, and do not feel guilty. Back on track now.
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I did great in 2013, but actually that was only because I was mother didn't cook this past holiday season for the first time in like FOREVER.... So yeah I kept losing weight, attended holiday gatherings, but nobody's food is like my mama's. :D
  • hard2bfit
    hard2bfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I am new to this group. Holiday eating....did not go as well as planned. The diet definitely needs more discipline. My win was being consistent with my workouts regardless of what I ate. So I was able to balance things out....I jog 5-6 days per week. I have lost some inches. Thanks to my workouts I didn't gain any weight over the holidays. I just bought a Jawbone Up fitness band, It gives me something to look forward to being able to track my progress and sync results from my phone directly to the fitness pal app.