Let's get Sharted (Challenges)

Options
Believeth64
Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
Welcome all that share their personal journey:heart: , we will begin this week wherein we will have daily posts. We will have daily check-ins wherein we will share our journey and we will also have challenges. This is what I have planned so far for us this week. Any members that are going all the way this year come join me with a fun filled Journey.

Monday- Progress Report, Any weight lost, NSV (non scale victory) or anything that you have accomplished the past week.
Tuesday- Pump It Up, Add at least 15 more minutes to your workout today.
Wednesday- Check-in, A time for sharing how your week is going so far.
Thursday- Food Sharing, If anyone need any help with recipes, food alternatives, great snack ideals.
Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.
Saturday- Staying Focus, Our main goal is to reach our individual journeys therefore we will work harder on week-ends.
Sunday- Let Go And Let God, How did your week go, any ups and downs, this is the time to share and vent if need be.

Week of January 6-12 Challenge:

Walk at least 5,000 steps daily (check-in each day for the steps made for the day)
Drink at least 96 oz of water daily ( take your time and space your water throughout the day for those that don't drink this much.

I am not compelling anyone to take part in weekly or monthly challenges but as a team we can pull together through strength. If you want to take the challenge but somehow you don't make it fully all I ask is try your best. This week is a test the challenges coming will be more challenging. Let's get ready for a New Year New You!!!!! Let's Keep moving and Keep believing.

Replies

• teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i'm for the 5,000 steps daily and try to drink that much water.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    To Everything There Is A Season, A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven, (Ecclesiastes 3:1):flowerforyou:

There are times when we may not understand why things didn't happen when we thought it should. There are times when we don't know why things happen at all. One thing we can rest assure that all things happen in God's own time.
    Someone might say i should have lost the weights days, weeks, months and even years ago, but it's not always the time we may think. God sees us all and He have His divine time set for our purpose. Now that we have made a commitment to P.U.S.H. God is willing to hold our hand every set of the way!

Monday: Progress Report

I am so Grateful I am given another chance to work on my journey. Last Friday weigh-in i lost 4.2 pounds, i feel better since the holiday's, which didn't go so well food wise. All our food was country cooking and laden in calories. This week i am looking
    forward to another weight lost and i will be doing everything i can to make it happen. Don't forget to Keep Moving and Keep Believing, and oh:drinker: :drinker:

3644004a3e7c216.gif
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Progress report for today, i'm at 64 oz so far for today also I've made 10,902 steps so far. I had my workout early and I feel fantastic the sweat was pouring:laugh: I hope everyone get as close to our goal as possible today. Don't forget this is a challenge for this week. We also have daily post for our Monday- Sunday daily posts. Also we will come here daily to post and discuss our progress according to the day of the week:heart:
  • bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Progress report. Today is day 4 on getting back on track and I am starting to feel a lot better. Weight is down 10.2 lbs still have a few lbs to go to catch up before the holidays. I too did horrible since thanksgiving but picking it up to get back to where I was. I hold water like nobody's business and when I eat junk the weight and water pile on.
    Drinking my water is my major priority and tracking food and trying to eat as clean as possible.
  • 2befitlife
    2befitlife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I pray everyone had a wonderful day....if not, tomorrow is a new day. Today, I have taken in 51 oz of water but I will have another 16.9 oz before going to bed. So far my steps taken today is 17,124. I won't go to bed until I reach 20,000. It will keep reading because I wear it to bed to track my sleep. I pray everyone has a peaceful sleep, and stay warm.
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    I had a great work out with my personal trainer today, 70 minutes of cardio/resistance and weight training=519 calories burned :smile:

I have had a successful day of eating healthy, 1625 calories in

I have drank 70 oz of water :drinker: I will work on increasing that.

I do not have a step counter but I promise to pick one up on my next pay day.

Weight loss is a total of 27 lbs. (I weigh every Monday. My ticker is off because I started MFP about 6 weeks after I started my new healthy lifestyle.

Hope you all stay warm and have a successful week!
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Hello everyone, I pray everyone had a wonderful day....if not, tomorrow is a new day. Today, I have taken in 51 oz of water but I will have another 16.9 oz before going to bed. So far my steps taken today is 17,124. I won't go to bed until I reach 20,000. It will keep reading because I wear it to bed to track my sleep. I pray everyone has a peaceful sleep, and stay warm.

You have done well with your steps and a lot of miles also, your water is on point keep up the great job
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I only made it to 2775 steps because I couldn't get to the gym because of all the snow I did make it to 64 ounces of water but will do better tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    I had a great work out with my personal trainer today, 70 minutes of cardio/resistance and weight training=519 calories burned :smile:

I have had a successful day of eating healthy, 1625 calories in

I have drank 70 oz of water :drinker: I will work on increasing that.

I do not have a step counter but I promise to pick one up on my next pay day.

Weight loss is a total of 27 lbs. (I weigh every Monday. My ticker is off because I started MFP about 6 weeks after I started my new healthy lifestyle.

Hope you all stay warm and have a successful week!

Having a trainer is great, steady on your feet working out is a lot of steps. You're gaff a great weight lost also. And your water count is almost there.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    I only made it to 2775 steps because I couldn't get to the gym because of all the snow I did make it to 64 ounces of water but will do better tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day.

Think about it You made it over half way and that's great at least you are moving, Great job:flowerforyou:
  • 2befitlife
    2befitlife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's great and thanks for the encouragement.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Progress report. Today is day 4 on getting back on track and I am starting to feel a lot better. Weight is down 10.2 lbs still have a few lbs to go to catch up before the holidays. I too did horrible since thanksgiving but picking it up to get back to where I was. I hold water like nobody's business and when I eat junk the weight and water pile on.
    Drinking my water is my major priority and tracking food and trying to eat as clean as possible.

I think the holiday got a lot of us but we can pick up and keep moving forward. You had a great weight lost. Yes and the more we drink the more it flushes our systems.
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Checking in. No changes this week. been working out much more than I thought possible. 70 mins on my stationary bike.. Doing between 17 and 20 mph! So that is pretty awesome!
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Checking in. No changes this week. been working out much more than I thought possible. 70 mins on my stationary bike.. Doing between 17 and 20 mph! So that is pretty awesome!

That's a great progress report, there are weeks when our body have to readjust. The cardio is great keep moving strong
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water so far today, and 8,000 steps. I am averaging lower temporarily because I am working a different place and can't be as active as usual. Glad to be back on track.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Romans 8:37 NKJV

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37

We can over come anything, why because we are (OVERCOMERS). Now to become an overcomer we have to endure somethings on this journey. Some endure temptation, hardship, financial distress, loneliness, and the list goes on and on. Know today that you are not alone, we are here for each other. We are a team and together we can Conquer any (Giant) in our lives. Today when you are working out picture in your mind that with every step you take, you are stumping those Giant. We will Overcome, We will Succeed, We will Conquer, We will Endure!!!!!!

Yesterday was great I see much accomplishment from my group friends. I am so proud of each of you:heart:

Tuesday, Add 15 more minutes to your workout today.

Don't forget to work on our challenge for the week and report your progress today.

So far today I got in almost 6,000 steps and working on 64 oz of water. I will do my evening workout later and get over 10,000 steps for today. I pray everyone have a great day and don't forget keep moving and keep believe.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    8 glasses of water so far today, and 8,000 steps. I am averaging lower temporarily because I am working a different place and can't be as active as usual. Glad to be back on track.

It is an honor to have you with us you are one of my life long friends while I've been on this journey. And I understand how much you work and stay busy and appreciate all that you can add to us as you can.
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    For some reason I woke up early today and decided to add the extra time to my workout. :smile: I think I am missing all the walking I usually am able to do at work. Anyway, 9200 steps today so far and 8 glasses of water. I need to increase my water again. I like to average about 10 a day.
    I hope everyone is managing through the weather if you are in one of these cold, cold places! Yikes! Staying warm burns calories, right? :laugh:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @ Tonia that's great water and steps:flowerforyou:

I did 7283 steps 104 oz of water, I have to get back to my gallon a day. Today has been a little slow. I wanted to get in over 10,000 steps but it is so cold and I couldn't do all I intended to do today.
  • ChampsMom1205
    ChampsMom1205 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I did 26,284 steps yesterday. I did 4 16.9 bottles of water too. My goal is to increase my water intake today.

Have a wonderful day!