Introduce yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• jesdance4life
    jesdance4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jes, I am an acrobatic instructor, with a life long passion for lyrical jazz, after having my son I experianced a bunch of different serious health issues that lead to a huge weight gain and I have just had enough. I want my body back again and want to able dance and tumble again.
  • Hi everyone! I am a busy part time working mom (looking to hopefully work from home soon). I am the momma to one crazy energetic 3 year old girl and a crazy bullriding husband (he counts as a kid, right?). I am also the main home keeper as well. We just started our first year of homeschooling this last week and I am already up to my ears in stress, but that's not stopping me from resetting my fitness and nutrition plan monday (9/9/13). I am wanting to be a success story to prove that even busy moms CAN be in shape and stay there! Also that people on a very limited budget CAN lead healthy lives....you really don't need to spend money at all! Please feel free to add me, more motivation and encouragement the better!
  • ekvandyke
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is E.K. and I am returning to My Fitness Pal after a brief hiatus. I am struggling to lose the baby weight (daughter was born in April), and despite consistent diet and exercise, I keep gaining and losing the same 8 lbs. I have a few complications (hypothyroidism, PPD, Celiac, etc.) that have made this more challenging, but I am committed to breakthrough so that I can be a happier, more confident wife and mom.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and being a part of a supportive community. :smile:

E.K.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hello group! I love MFP but recently have been told to go gluten and dairy free from my doctor. I am trying to branch out of my circle and join some new groups. Please friend me if you like. I'm a 33 stay at home / work part time first time mom of a sweet 9 month old. I have used MFP on and off for years with great success. I'm now getting back into more seriously and looking to really amp up this new lifestyle choice with being GF and DF.

I'd love to make some new friends on this journey.