Marco

Options
Polo.... Found y'all. I posted my supper embarrassing photo from that work party. I was just devastated when I saw that picture. Please forgive the whorehouse backdrop our photog used. I haven't seen a good picture of me recently. I have to rely on negative motivation.

Replies

• jarbatz
    jarbatz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Polo!! LOL....FWIW I think that's a really nice pic of you guys, senior highschool backdrop and all. When we were on vaca with my family this summer, my adorable neices made a lip sync video of the whole family singing Rhianna's Please Don't Stop the Music....similiar to those videos they do on the Today Show where everyone sings a line and then they put it together. I was 4 months post baby at the time. I am the only fat person in my family and was just dreading it. Everyone else had so much fun with it and the girls loved putting it together. They aired the video on our last night together and when my "spot" aired I was horrified. I literally don't remember any of the video - I just remember feeling faint and like I wanted to run crying from the room. I can't bring myself to watch my copy but the image is seared into my brain. That is my negative motivation. That and the bins of cute clothing collecting dust in my basement.
  • Noelle404
    Options
    Thank you, but ehhh, I don't see it. Carl looks good, though, which only seems to make me feel worse.
  • eleeseeC
    eleeseeC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love your prom pic! I am shocked and appalled everytime I see a picture of myself. I delude myself when I look in the mirror and think I don't look that bad, but the photos don't lie (too much). We went to a wedding a few months ago and the photos of me from it nearly brought me to tears. And still I use junk food to soothe my stress, even stress about my weight.