Options
If anyone is interested in the point challenge here is where we will put our points each week. We will make this a short week for anyone that wants to start today. Otherwise you can start next Monday. If you google 8 week weight loss challeng you should find a printable .pdf from sixsistersstuff.com. Please post your points by 12pm EST on Monday.

It is on like Donkey Kong!

Replies

• Darth_AE2012
    Darth_AE2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This point system seems fun! :-) BRING IT DONKEY KONG!
  • Darth_AE2012
    Darth_AE2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are we starting points as of today through Sunday and posting Monday?
  • mettfam
    mettfam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are we doing night weight or morning weight?
  • pamelalowe1967
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I only weigh myself in the morning.
  • pamelalowe1967
    Options
    I want to start the points thing fresh on Monday.
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think starting on Monday sounds great. I love the points idea. Competition helps me stay motivated and accountable :)
  • Keriac22
    Options
    Let's start fresh on Monday 1/13. Makes it easier for everyone that wants to do it. That doesn't mean slack the rest of this week. :-) Woot, woot!
  • Portlandmom
    Portlandmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am excited about this point challenge. I was in a challenge like this with a different group and it was a lot of fun and I lost weight during it. Since then it was slow so glad to find a new group to move forward with.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh my! This sounds fun and TOTALLY doable! So is Keriac22 keeping track of total points? Do we just message you each Sunday? I just want to get the specifics so I don't slack off because I'm not sure what to do. :-) excited!!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    When & where are we going to record our points? Since we are starting today will we tally our points and send them in next monday (1/20)?
  • Keriac22
    Options
    So, points starts today. If you are in keep track and friend me and Monday send me your info. I will try to keep up on this and post the results each week. Below is where to get the rules.

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/8-week-printable-weight-loss-get.html

You can also google 8 week weight loss challenge and there is a PDF to print out the rules.

Good Luck!
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If it gets too much for you to keep up with, we can always just post our points on a board or something.
    And I can help out if you need it :)
  • Keriac22
    Options
    Thanks, I might have to take you up on that.