windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done :)
  • windija
    Options
    Day 3 - 25 sit ups / 10 crunches / 10 leg raises / 15 second plank - DONE

The plank didn't bother me today...but the sit ups...OMG:grumble:

I saw in your post Day 2 that you do Leslie Sansone, I do the 3 mile fast walk before the abs challenge. what about you? I really like it so far.
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Day 3 completed. It's getting easier...Everything but those situps. Gods alive they are tough. D:

But pushing through them makes me so happy. I never thought doing abs would make me feel this accomplished. :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options

I saw in your post Day 2 that you do Leslie Sansone, I do the 3 mile fast walk before the abs challenge. what about you? I really like it so far.

I'm doing the Walk Slim, Fast & Firm DVD. It's 4 total miles but you can break it up. Yesterday I did 3 miles. When it's 22 outside it's great to have exercise DVDs to use.
  • windija
    Options

I'm doing the Walk Slim, Fast & Firm DVD. It's 4 total miles but you can break it up. Yesterday I did 3 miles. When it's 22 outside it's great to have exercise DVDs to use.

I feel good when I do a 3 mile walk at home here in Chicago when it's around 10 degrees these days.. Good continuation to all of us :)
  • jenniferlamb13
    Options
    Day three= done!
    Knowing that I get to post here when I am finished is definitely helping me stick with this challenge.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Done! (Forgot to post yesterday, but I did do day 2).
  • natalielg89
    Options
    First 3 days done!
    Looking forward to the end of the challenge where (apparently) 25 situps will feel like a breeze.... Man did they hurt today!
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Done day 3, plus push ups and 12 minute low impact video:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    Day 3 done.

Knowing I have to post on here give me a kick I need.
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    Rest day tomorrow everyone.
  • omgkittens1
    omgkittens1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The situps were awful today, ugh!!!! The plank is getting easier for me too, so that's a good thing!! Keep it up! :D
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well I had the flu for the past 2+ days, so I didn't start. Now I'm really torn. Should I start at day 1 and be 2 days behind? Or start with Day 3??
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well I had the flu for the past 2+ days, so I didn't start. Now I'm really torn. Should I start at day 1 and be 2 days behind? Or start with Day 3??

I would definitely start at day 1 Hun because the sit ups are tough.

Anywho Day 3 is done. Rest tomorrow will consist of cardio and maybe some waits for me.
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Will the sit ups ever get easier? Ugh! Did this and JM 30 day shred. Day 3done!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,291 Member
    Options
    Day 3 -- DONE!!!
  • spaina96
    spaina96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day done, talked six coworkers into completing the challenge with me.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options

It depends on your level. If you are a beginner start at day 1. Intermediate, do one and two, then three and four the next day. All caught up.

Mark day 3 Done. I am doing double leg raises, and did a one minute plank. Yes they get easier for anyone wondering.

Great job to all of you. :)

Shelley
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    day 3 done
    its starting to get harder O.O
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 3- done 1/3