Day 7...Make it a Habit

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,237 Member
Day 7 40 sit ups / 20 crunches / 20 leg raises / 30 second plank

Holiday is over...headed back to work. Will post later.

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    One week completed. I'm having to break up the situps, but they're getting done. :)
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Done!
  • natalielg89
    Options
    Am swapping today and tomorrow as I have a tension headache- I did 3 sit ups and went a little too light headed for my liking! Happy rest day for tomorrow! 1 week in and it all counts!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Day 7 40 sit ups / 20 crunches / 20 leg raises / 30 second plank - DONE
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Am swapping today and tomorrow as I have a tension headache- I did 3 sit ups and went a little too light headed for my liking! Happy rest day for tomorrow! 1 week in and it all counts!

Take care...your health comes first.
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Done!! Well done everyone for sticking with it for a whole week!!
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 7 completed!

I have found that doing these right after my cardioa makes it easier for me. Maybe it's the heart rate or something, lol.

Kept at it!
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 7- done, but those sit ups are starting to kill my back...I break them up 10 at a time for now. I really have to work to strengthen my back and improve my core strength.
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 7- done, but those sit ups are starting to kill my back...I break them up 10 at a time for now. I really have to work to strengthen my back and improve my core strength.

That's what this is all about! Good for you for listening to your body.
    Day 6 done. lol One day behind still!
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. Sit ups felt a bit easier...the plank was tough. What happened to 2 sec increments? Lol 25 to 30 on plank about did me in!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options

Take care...your health comes first.

Yes take care, I get migraines. And I know that exercise kills me with the pounding. Get better.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options

Your back strength and core strength should be built evenly. There are a number of good back exercises that can be done without equipment. Sit ups do also work the back, but can also stress it. Push-ups are good for the upper back and chest, arena. And pulse ups are great for the lower back. Good luck.

I did the core workout DVD on my T25 today. I liked it better than the others. It was easier! :) Got our challenge DONE, and upped my plank to two minutes. It was tougher today. Still doing the sit-ups as one long set. I may have lost count!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    I got Day 7 DONE in one set. I did two other challenges, T25 Abs and rode the recumbent for 39 minutes. It was a good day!

Chris
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i broke the sittups in half but everything else i did in one set. For some reason this really hurt today. but its done its done.
  • TLCPharmD
    TLCPharmD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did this last night. Ugh! My abs are screaming at me. I had to break up the sit-ups but got it all done.
  • jenniferlamb13
    Options
    Still behind but day 7 is done!
  • blh0285
    blh0285 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Finally completed day 7!