Doing it again!

Options
I did the Dunkan Diet for three months last year. I hit a rough patch and turned to all the wrong food. I am look for some one to help motivate me and that I can in return help. I am trying to loss about 70 lbs. Any encouragement will be greatly appreciated

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I lost 46 pounds in 2012 on the dukan diet and went thru all 4 phases to the letter. I try to still eat on the cruise plan most days and have kept the weight off. It is the easiest diet in the world to follow for me. You can do it!
  • jaxson65
    jaxson65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I lost 60 pounds two years ago on the diet and unfortunately put it back on by not coming off the diet right. I have now started again and have been doing attack for the last week and trying again. Friend me and we can try and help each other lose our weight. I made a Dukan bread yesterday which actually tasted quite nice and will help me greatly I am sure. Jacqui
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!

So good to be back as I can sadly echo the comments above.......I didn't phase the diet out and put some weight back on. Luckily, I still understand the principles.......I also know what works for me. Back on attack for 5 days to get me going again, please add me for those of you on attack or early cruise days......we can do it together.

Happy New Year To All xx
  • mbarry100
    mbarry100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How is the restart going? I'm starting tomorrow. :smile:
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4 kgs which is just over 3lbs in 5 days (with major cheating by the way ). How did you all do over the weekend ....anybody had any results from re-attack ?

Surely there are more Dukaners out there......our group seems extremely quiet guys?

Lets keep it up x
  • vaidajurgaityte
    vaidajurgaityte Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend? Great!! lol my boyfriend was so sick in bed and ate almost nothing. No temptation for me for any 'sin' foods, just my dukan meniu lol. Also, as I have been studying all the time and sitting at home, so I was drinking about 2 litres of green tea and maybe another 1 litre of red pu erh tea a day. I think those two gave a good kick to my weight loss.