Introductions

Options

Replies

• nineohseven
    nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I am Jo from anchorage Alaska . I am glad to join this group . Just completed my 10 weeks today and I wish to start all over again because of the amazing results that I see . Guys feel free to add me and just u know I always log in last cause of the time different. T25 has been the only programm I ever completed and I love it
    Nice having everybody on here . I will be kick it off on Monday
    :drinker:
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Does anyone have any great shoe recommendations? I need a new pair of cross trainers and wanted to know if there are one's you like for this workout? Thanks
  • Unbr3akable
    Options
    Starting Monday! Can't wait!
  • ucfbyrd
    Options
    Started Monday 12/30 but wasnt following a diet. Will start my diet tomorrow which will be week 2 day 1 for me. I hope to lose 40 lbs this year =)
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Completed Cardio this morning. After being off for two-weeks, it really sucked having to get up. After a few days it shouldn't be too bad.
  • WingsNRoots
    WingsNRoots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My roommate and I have finished the Alpha phase and are starting the Beta TODAY! Although losing weight would look nice on the scale, my goal has been toning and Alpha has done that. Looking fwd to Beta!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any great shoe recommendations? I need a new pair of cross trainers and wanted to know if there are one's you like for this workout? Thanks

I just bought a pair of Nike Flex Trainers, today for cardio was the first time I've worn them for a workout, but I liked them! I'll update if that changes, but hopefully not haha.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    There's also some good info on Shaun T's blog here:

http://shauntfitness.com/insanity-shoes/
  • Adahn_2
    Adahn_2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow T25'ers

i started t25 last week, and am feeling it! i am way too "extreme", as my husband says, and started doing double workouts back to back after day two. I just felt like i could go longer. Now don't get me wrong, i am not an overly fit person at all. As a matter of fact, i literally just had a baby (3.5 months ago), and was a smoker prior to getting pregnant. That along with a whole list of bad habits... I really just wanted to say "hi" and i actually have a quick question...

are there any other nursing mothers out there doing T25? i am slightly concerned with my supply decreasing. I haven't noticed anything so far but would have to cut back if there was a chance of it.

thanks and good luck :)
  • Lucindawysocki1
    Lucindawysocki1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did T25 Cardio this morning for the first time and I really felt good afterward. Hope I feel the same way after every work out! Down 4 lbs since Jan 1st. MFP really helps. Glad I have these resources.
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I had seen it before and many recommended very minimalist shoes. I finally ordered some Reebok's yesterday. I am glad your Nike's felt good with Cardio today.

Jessie
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I did T25 Cardio this morning for the first time and I really felt good afterward. Hope I feel the same way after every work out! Down 4 lbs since Jan 1st. MFP really helps. Glad I have these resources.

That is awesome! I'm on week 2, but I'm not going down yet. Hope to see the scale move soon!
  • mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm still nursing as we'll but my baby is 8 months old so I'm hoping by now this won't affect anything. She only gets breastmilk( no formula) and baby food. So far after one full week no problems.

Michele
    Hello fellow T25'ers

i started t25 last week, and am feeling it! i am way too "extreme", as my husband says, and started doing double workouts back to back after day two. I just felt like i could go longer. Now don't get me wrong, i am not an overly fit person at all. As a matter of fact, i literally just had a baby (3.5 months ago), and was a smoker prior to getting pregnant. That along with a whole list of bad habits... I really just wanted to say "hi" and i actually have a quick question...

are there any other nursing mothers out there doing T25? i am slightly concerned with my supply decreasing. I haven't noticed anything so far but would have to cut back if there was a chance of it.

thanks and good luck :)
  • mpersun
    Options
    Great job! I'm officially gonna weigh in tomorrow after the first full week on the program. A sneak peak showed 5+ Loss. Hopefully it still says that tomorrow morning!
  • Adahn_2
    Adahn_2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    great, thanks for your reply :)

are you adding calories to MFP for breastfeeding? MFP had me at a mere 1200 calories a day and i just don't think that's enough. i believe i am burning around 450 doing T25 (T50) everyday, so i am trying to eat those back. Also, i am on week two and i don't believe the scale has budged at all! I'm not going to weigh myself again till this sat and hopefully maybe a pound or something. Any insight as to why i haven't lost weight?
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Received my Reeboks today, they are so light. Can't wait to see how they work tomorrow!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    Received my Reeboks today, they are so light. Can't wait to see how they work tomorrow!
    moo f

I for one hope they are everything you wanted. Good luck!

Shelley
  • mpersun
    Options
    MFP has me at 1200 too, but I shoot more towards 1500 calories a day and don't really factor in the exercise. 1200 is too low for me. Not sure why the scale hasn't moved, maybe eat a little more?? I think it is hard when nursing to lose weight. This is my fourth baby and the last of the baby weight never seemed to come off until I am done nursing. I've got so much extra weight on right now though, I am hoping I can get most of it off before she is a year.

Also I got on the scale again today and I was up 0.4....so I am going to avoid the scale and only weigh in once a week. Messes with my head!
    great, thanks for your reply :)

are you adding calories to MFP for breastfeeding? MFP had me at a mere 1200 calories a day and i just don't think that's enough. i believe i am burning around 450 doing T25 (T50) everyday, so i am trying to eat those back. Also, i am on week two and i don't believe the scale has budged at all! I'm not going to weigh myself again till this sat and hopefully maybe a pound or something. Any insight as to why i haven't lost weight?
  • mannana
    mannana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I have completed the first 5 days!!! I love this workout!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I have completed the first 5 days!!! I love this workout!

Hi Amanda. :)