It's Wednesday time to jump on the scales!!

Options
amandah154
amandah154 Posts: 14 Member
Let's see how we have all done! Don't be shy :)

Replies

• willbeskliz
    Options
    Lost 0.8lbs. My goal is lose 12 lbs in 6 weeks.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    lost 5lb this week but still recording at zero pounds lost because i managed to get myself so far above my original weight i haven't got back to where i started yet. bit disheartening, but gone from 36lb to go to 31lb. So decided to change my starting weight to last week weight to go with my new start. when ive looked it would record zero for a good few weeks.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at a disappointing 149.5. Disappointing because I gained a pound back. Oh well. Not gonna give up.
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This morning as I stumbled,to bathroom, i heard it is wednesday get on that scale hahaha! For the past year or two i have been steady at 209/ 208. As far as my hi ghest I have recorded in a journal 218. I am looking to be around 110 - 125. I am 5'1 with a small frame. I am not sure what weight I should be, I am just wanting to be toned, fit, healthy.

Weight 206
    I feel proud this week because I moved bike to where I can use it, each day i am accomplishing things toward my new years resolutions. this next week I am going to try and get everything done in a day. Not perfectly but good food / logging / exercise and all my goals. Even though my immune system was draining me in the fight i feel good about the first 7 days of 2014.
    ~ erica
  • staceysmomm
    Options
    Happy Dance! 160 this morning! I'm a loser! Good luck everyone and congrats to all you losers out there. Chin up and don't give up if you didn't lose!
  • dparent01
    dparent01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started this journey once again at 199.8 lbs. I stepped on the scale this morning for my Wednesday weigh in and with some good eating the past few days I am proud to say that I weighed in at 197.6.

Every pound down is a "WIN"

I hope everyone else is feeling successful!

What is everyone doing to keep on track?
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy to be a part of this group. I didn't know I was so addicted to the scale until I had to wait until today! I'm 3 lbs down! What motivation! Had I seen the scale fluctuate throughout the week, I would've given up. THANK YOU, GROUP!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    1/8/14- 172.8lbs
  • Trish8089
    Trish8089 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning! (For those of you in the PST). I weighed in today at 134.8. I do keep track of the ounces too because every little bit helps. My goal weight is 115 which I may have weighed in at before puberty, not sure ;-). I have been dedicated since at least August 2013. Before the holiday, I was down to 131 and after the holiday, 141!!! Yes, I gained 10 lbs in about 12 days. So...I am still working to get back on track but I'm getting there!

Good luck everyone!:glasses:
  • telc87
    telc87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1/8/14- Down from 230 this weekend to 226 this morning. I've increased fiber and water and reduced my salt intake, so pretty sure it's water weight to happen that fast, but I'll take it!
  • Browniety
    Browniety Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi All, So I weighed in this morning and my weight was 234lbs....no loss . I have to get it together, I have been for the last few days adding exercise into my routine. Hopefully next week there will be a loss
  • ClevaBlandfy
    ClevaBlandfy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started at 191 and today weighed in at 187....
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    180.5, down from 184.
    Christmas extra gone now.

Well done all!
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds since my first weigh in a week ago...now to stay on the right track! Good luck everybody :drinker:
  • lizcat504
    Options
    147.0 last Friday, and 146.0 today!

I set my goal to lose .5 lbs/week, so I'm excited with the pace I'm losing. Here's to hopefully being 145.5 or less next Wednesday, and to my 120-125 goal by the end of the year :drinker:
  • LilMissSJ
    Options
    Lost 5lb over past 2-3weeks so lots 23lb altogether so far. Another 14lb to lose to reach my goal then I will make a new one
  • Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My clothes say I lost.....my scale says I gained .2

Looking forward to next Wednesday.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.8lb so quite pleased with that as I've only started my new regime since sunday :)
  • cavillsnumber1
    cavillsnumber1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lost 1lb, hoping for better next week as I only started Sunday. It's heading in the right direction :0)
  • Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.5 but MFP must not do halves so it reported 2 when I checked in.