Day 3

Options
Just completed day 3. More sweat today. There are more 30 second breaks in this workout, so really push yourself not to stop during the exercises. You will get a break soon. Arms will be sore tomorrow, but overall I liked this one!

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Do you think it's harder than day 2? Just wondering because I don't get to do my workouts until the evening.
  • loseweightgainhealth
    Options
    Cardio Power and Resistance has always been my least favorite.. Maybe because it's the most difficult for me.. Ironically I feel like I need CPR while I'm doing it LOL, but I always feel great after! Keep pushing everyone, recovery day is almost here, then PURE CARDIO!!!!
  • terrea1
    terrea1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    day three is complete!! the workout seemed better for me than day two with the exception on moving push ups I still cant do them no matter how hard I try. but like angiecat01 stated its has more breaks so just push yourself if I had known that it would have made a huge difference to my workout.
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    day three is complete!! the workout seemed better for me than day two with the exception on moving push ups I still cant do them no matter how hard I try. but like angiecat01 stated its has more breaks so just push yourself if I had known that it would have made a huge difference to my workout.

Great job all, in place of moving push ups you could always do regular push ups until you get stronger. I find myself, even after three rounds, doing "girl" push ups sometimes just to get through it.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Today was a little easier! It was still tough, and I still had to stop a few extra times, sometimes just to get the moves down. But I actually kind of enjoyed myself. That being said, I haven't moved since the workout ended lol.
  • movebish
    Options
    I did the day 3 workout on 1/3 but today I had the same workout (day 8). On day 3 I worked out in the evening and burnt 370 calories, today I did it in the AM on an empty stomach and burnt 331 calories. I was dying wth the moving push-ups and floor sprints whew!!
  • ryansgirl13
    Options

I know how you feel!! I can't do them either. I have tried and tired I just make sure I keep moving or I do wall push ups or something.
  • natynatnat3
    Options
    My legs hurt!!! Feeling the burn like crazy!!! I really love that I have this support group cz it makes wanna get it done ... Day 3 was hard but def better than yesterday ... I'm so sore I'm walking funny lol but it must be working... Jus gotta keep it goin and soon it'll be habit right?? Yay
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    for some reason, cardio power and resistance has always been my favorite video. I feel strong after I do it. my calves and inner thighs are feeling the burn for sure though, so I am looking forward to the recovery tomorrow. of course, it's followed by cardio blast which is hard as heck but it goes fast due to no repeats. I can't wait until I get to add some light running in with my workouts, right now my legs couldn't handle it. maybe next week??
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today was a little easier! It was still tough, and I still had to stop a few extra times, sometimes just to get the moves down. But I actually kind of enjoyed myself. That being said, I haven't moved since the workout ended lol.

This is good to know in advance... I will push thru longer and try to wait for the breaks.
  • aburton87
    Options
    Day 3 down! Come on cardio recovery, my legs need it. Good job everyone!!
  • LADYFAHMY
    Options
    Day 3 was yesterday for me. I found it quite tough but took a few more breaks.