It's Wednesday time to jump on the scales!!

Options
2»

Replies

• forsuperA
    Options
    I lost 5.5 this week! I am very happy with that, but know it wont be that large of a number next week since I just started. I am looking foward to loosing each week though (fingers crossed).
  • CalliLove
    CalliLove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lost one pound and so, so happy! I have a ways to go, but this is the most excited I've been in awhile
    about working out and eating healthier! Good Luck, everyone!
  • fitlauren81
    Options
    Lost 4 pounds so far this week. I have been so strict and maybe this means it is working. Hopefully continue at a good pace next week!
    Hope everyone else is making progress. If not keep at it!
    Lauren
  • littledsoon
    Options
    I wish there was a like button on my computer for everyone here! Great Job to all of you!
  • Little_Britches_Alpaca
    Options
    I'm down another 3.4 lbs. Had a rough couple of weeks before this. So seeing this number made me jump for joy and look forward to next Wednesday!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Pretty proud of myself from 222 on the weekend today I weighed 218 :) ate pretty healthy and have worked out everyday as well :) I am 5'8. My goal is 170. Have ways to go but I know I will get there.
  • miami112349
    miami112349 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I jumped on the scales and saw 199.4. So thankful it wasn't 200 or above, but still nothing I'd want to show my doctor.
  • funkymom758
    funkymom758 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't post yesterday but I did remember to jump on the scale 178.1. Boy I have about 10 pounds to go to make it to my first check point. I know I can do this plus I have joined a contest with my other employees to see how much weight we can lose as a team. Our first weigh in is this weekend and we go for 10 weeks. Hopefully I can lose 10-15 pounds.
  • amandah154
    amandah154 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy to be a part of this group. I didn't know I was so addicted to the scale until I had to wait until today! I'm 3 lbs down! What motivation! Had I seen the scale fluctuate throughout the week, I would've given up. THANK YOU, GROUP!

Such good feedback! For all of you who jump on the scales too often - wait a week and it gives a much better motivation! :love:
  • amandah154
    amandah154 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes loving the Wednesday weigh in! It does give us something to aim for!
  • starrgillis
    Options
    My computer crashed but I did wrigh myself wendsday and wrote it down I dropped 2 pounds my first week 161.4 to 158.8 :)
  • tishtee
    tishtee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I threw my scales out as I'm tempted to weigh in everyday! Weighing in at the local chemist once a week . Starting point is 183lbs. See where I am next Wednesday.