P90X, anyone?

Options
Hello! I am about to start P90X (this monday, so exciting!) and I am looking for people's results after the 90 days. How much have you lost (weight and inches)? Also, I am 94 kilos... :embarassed: I would like to have feedback from people who started P90X at about the same weight as I am: how hard was it (1 to 10, ten being the hardest.)? Thank you all so much for your replies will be of great help.

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I had great results from P90X. When I started P90X I was extremely out of shape and over 40 pounds overweight. If you eat healthy and do your best you will see results. Listen to your body and do not over do it. Do not try to keep up with the instructors as you could injure yourself. I lost over 30 pounds and lost several inches.

I will ask my friends in my facebook group to share their results with you. I will give you more details on my results later too. I am running late for work. Have a great day.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I will be starting P90X in February. Currently I am on round 3 of Power 90 which is like beginner P90X. I have lost 78 pounds thanks to Power 90 and Tony Horton. My friend and Coach Ryan was there for me the first round of Power 90 when I really needed it. I would of given up if it was not for his support group and motivation. I feel like a new person.