Just started yesterday

Options
djm528
djm528 Posts: 7 Member
My name is Derek and I just started yesterday. I have about 128 lbs to reach my target so I have a long journey ahead of me. :) Hopefully, we can help each other reach our goals. I look forward to sharing with you!

Replies

• pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started this again today. I did very well with it before but it is easy to slide away from it. I got comfortable with drinking softdrinks again and eating whatever I wanted. My body has paid for me being lazy. So, now, I am putting my foot down and wanting to be more accountable. You can friend me if you like and I can help to support you.
  • cm3540
    cm3540 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just re-started a few days ago too... so far so good... I really want to be active so I can hopefully end the yo-yo/rollercoaster of the same pounds lost and gained!! I'm glad to be part of this group....we can do it!!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome Derek! I am glad that you got started. Getting started is half the battle! It shows courage and determination! Stick with it, bud! You can count on us for tons of support!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If you fall off the horse, don't wait until the next day to get back on, mark it as a lesson learned and get back on that day. It will help.
  • MelissaBranscome44
    Options
    Derek I just started last week and am thrilled with the few pounds I have already lost. But like you I have much to lose so we can help each other. Feel free to add me!
  • davrix
    davrix Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just started as well. I have been adding pounds over the last couple years and need to reverse the trend. Counting calories has been enlightening for sure. I have already made a couple changes which will help.