Day 9...we can do it!!!

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
Day 9 45 sit ups / 30 crunches / 30 leg raises / 35 second plank

Headed to the office early and going to the gym on my way home. I will post later. Let's keep this going!

Have a great, fit & hydrated day!

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. I have to do it after I do my walk in the morning, otherwise it really kills me.

Is the plank 35 or 38 seconds?
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 9.. Done!
    Plank 38sec.
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just got home after my first personal training session at the gym and did this! I actually think I can start to feel a difference! Before I couldn't do 5 sit ups without wanting to die but I am doing sets of 20 at a time now! Is anyone else noticing changes?
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! I don't know if I can notice a difference though...
  • lindz221
    lindz221 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind. I had the stomach flu over the weekend. I am so proud of all of you! Rock on!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym after work...45 minutes Treadmill. Came home and completed day 9. Now going to find something to eat and go to bed. I've been up since 4:00 am.
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 9:done. I didn't work out before the abs and the sit ups seemed a lot easier today. Plank still tough. Do you guys lock your knees when planking? My knees are hurting the last few days after the plank, boo!
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    planks kicking my bottom
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 9 is done!

Had an Intense 30 class today at the gym and all I can say is "Holy Squats and Lunges Batman!" my legs and booty are going to be sore tomorrow.

I don't lock my knees but my feet do cramp up some times during plank. Try concentrating more on using your core instead of your legs maybe that will help with the pain.

Enjoy your night ladies.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! + 3.41 mile outdoor easy run. Skipping my strength today because I'm tuckered and have a bit of a cold.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    Day 9:done. I didn't work out before the abs and the sit ups seemed a lot easier today. Plank still tough. Do you guys lock your knees when planking? My knees are hurting the last few days after the plank, boo!

I keep mine locked mostly. They do not hurt. But I think they did when I first started. But that was a long time ago.

Sounds like everyone is doing awesome. And getting stronger. Great going. Just remember though, abs can be strong, but it takes a really great diet to actually see all the hard work. But strong abs and back are important.

Got today's done after my T25 cardio. Only did a one minute plank. Good luck to everyone.

Shelley
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i managed to finish today with out breaking up the sets!
    the sit ups near killed me though
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    I got Day 9 DONE in one set except the leg raises. The leg raises are getting me. I lift both at the same time and have to split the set up, but it's done!!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Chris