Anyone doing Whole Life Challenge starting 1/11?

Options
I'm signing up and just curious if anyone else on here is doing it too.

Replies

• Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in - with one adjustment. I will weigh because it keeps me focussed.

I am certainly in for this, and super happy to have buddies.

The whole30 website is fantastic and explains it well.

Yeahhhhh. I already started straight after an emergency appendectomy on day before New Years .. so I am am day 9 already, and will continue for 30 more days with you guys from 11th.

So glad to be in it with others. Good luck in preparing guys.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Ahh thank you for the where to find it!!! I love the idea except I'm not willing to pay $49.00 for the comminity (it's free here.) But if a MFP group starts let me know!
  • elleshimn
    elleshimn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Whole30 is very similar to Whole Life I think minus the point system :)
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    First I hear of it - is this any way related to Whole30 (Whole9Life.com)? If not, I don't like them using that name. It's confusing.

I think it's a pretty cool concept. Kind of wish I'd have thought of it, haha :P. I find that the $50 to do it is a little steep though, especially considering you're basically just paying for the community.

My wife and I have been doing this type of thing for the past couple years, but we just use an Excel sheet on the fridge. We also customize the point-system to what is important for us.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The Whole30 was created by the same couple as the Whole9life and is related. There is another group here for people doing the whole30 in January:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/55370-whole30-january-2014

I am just reading the blog, getting my recipes online and checking in with the community here on MFP.
  • difwiz
    difwiz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi redredy9 - I think what they were saying that the Whole Life Challenge is similar in name but not related to the Whole30/Whole9Life people, not that Whole30 and Whole9Life were unrelated.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hi redredy9 - I think what they were saying that the Whole Life Challenge is similar in name but not related to the Whole30/Whole9Life people, not that Whole30 and Whole9Life were unrelated.

Got it. In that case, I haven't heard of the whole life challenge.