Introduction!

Options
vbodyme
vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
Welcome!

Workouts are my thing lately! I was pretty active up until college which is when at some point I almost hit 13 size. My height, 6'2'', was a good disguise and I didn't feel the pressure to loose pounds immediately until the day my body felt like it was missing something. The gym became again part of my routine until I graduated. I moved away from the gym I went and from friends, so I fell again into a sedentary life style. I didn't gain back the weight and actually lost some, but in a very unhealthy way, mostly through quick dinners because I started working a lot. I again didn't like what I was becoming so I joined a gym close to home have since embarked in a great journey. Today I'm a coach, workout mostly from home, have learnt much about workout programs and nutrition, run challenge groups and have a great support team. I learned I love motivating and paying it forward. I still work, however my wellness is priority and comes first.

Please feel free to introduce yourself below!

Vanessa

Replies

• mauley1313
    Options
    Hello. My name is Jenn and I just joined your group and am looking forward to joining in the plank challenge! I am a full time dog groomer assistant. I spend most of my day washing dogs LOL. I used to play roller derby and it kept me in shape. ALAS a career change and crazy hours took over and derby and fitness went to the wayside. Looking forward to being inspired and taking back my fitness life! Thanks.
  • msnevarez1
    Options
    Hi my name is mayra!!! I'm an xray tech and I'm always on the go ... Looking for somethin to look forward to other than my usual tv and food .....
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm here for the plank challenge but I'm also up for future challenges if there will be any! I'm kind of a chronic quitter but being in a group always helps. :)