Week 1 Tips

Options
13»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    I took today as my REST DAY (STATurday) and will continue with the workout tomorrow. Everyone is doing a fabulous job!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    I got Lower Focus and Cardio done today. Lower Focus was a killer, and I was really modifying by the end of Cardio.

Everyone have a great Friday!

Chris
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    alpha phase done!!! BOOM

GET READY FOR BETA!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    alpha phase done!!! BOOM

GET READY FOR BETA!!

Great job, Allison! CONGRATS!!

Chris
  • kbetts13
    Options
    I caught a cold on day 5 of week 1 and have missed workouts for the last week. I'm finally feeling better, do i start where i left off, make up the workouts so i'm back on track, or skip to where i should be today?
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    I caught a cold on day 5 of week 1 and have missed workouts for the last week. I'm finally feeling better, do i start where i left off, make up the workouts so i'm back on track, or skip to where i should be today?

Start over. It might be a challenge. But it really is just a way to get into a habit of working out for the rest of your life. Not just for this challenge either. And one more week of Alpha will just get you really ready for the next step. Heck I might just do an extra week. And since you are just getting over the cold, you might not be at your best the first week.

Shelley

This was my rest day.
  • cpanus
    Options
    This was my REST DAY, too!

Chris