Day 5

Options
Today was much easier than the other days. I notice I took less breaks during the warmup and was able to be more intense. My arms feel stronger. I don't think I've ever been able to do as many push-ups as did this morning!

Replies

• terrea1
    terrea1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    that is really good loseweightgainhealth!!!!!! now I feel motivated to do my day workout
  • terrea1
    terrea1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today was much easier than the other days. I notice I took less breaks during the warmup and was able to be more intense. My arms feel stronger. I don't think I've ever been able to do as many push-ups as did this morning!
    that is really good loseweightgainhealth!!!!!! now I feel motivated to do my day workout
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    Excellent work, other than the pedals and the straining of your pumper there aren't any huge muscle strainers in today's workout. I dig pure cardio, I am completely drenched when I finish.
  • ryansgirl13
    Options
    Today was a good day, I still had a hard time keeping up towards the ends. I feel great!!!
  • kmcewan4
    kmcewan4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I enjoy "pure cardio" because it isn't as repetitive as the other discs! It really makes the workout fly by, and I'm so drenched afterwards
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ended up doing cardio abs as well, was a great workout. Ft7 said I burned 766, not sure how much I should trust it but would be nice for an hour's worth of work.