Need some support

Options
I am new to my fitness pal and am looking for some support I am a 33 year old mother with four kids. I have 150 pounds to lose. I don't know where to start. would love to go through this journey with some like minded people if your up for it.

Replies

• mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    We are all here to help. You are off to a good start number one, by being here and wanting the help of those who are where you are or been there already.
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll always offer support where I can. We all have issues with our weight, some have to loose more than others but we are ALL on this weight loss journey together. If you want, add me as a friend and I'll support you as much as I can :flowerforyou:
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I would suggest logging in everything that you eat and look for ways you can cut calories . . . as time goes you can then look at ways to eat better and become active or more active, since with 4 kids I would think are somewhat active. I always think that if we know how we got where we are we can then look to ways to change it. Taking that honest look at our eating is the first step - changing the way we eat is the next BIG STEP!
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 34 with 5 children and we are on the same journey. I sent a friend request and would love to build a support system. My best advice is don't beat yourself up if you stumble along the way, just dust off and keep fighting. Be patient with yourself.