If you're thinking about getting a bodymedia device...

Options
im_all_in
im_all_in Posts: 14 Member
Hey all! I'm just logging in on my activity manager over at bodymedia.com and there is a limited time special on! I've noticed some people didn't like the idea of paying for subscription...fyi...the bodymedia link is over 35% off new lower prices and they're giving away 12 months of subscription FREE! Wish they had that deal when I signed up, but hopefully this helps out someone else! Good Luck!

I noticed a different setup on bodymedia page today and announcement that they have been acquired by Jawbone.

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm just logging in on my activity manager over at bodymedia.com and there is a limited time special on! I've noticed some people didn't like the idea of paying for subscription...fyi...the bodymedia link is over 35% off new lower prices and they're giving away 12 months of subscription FREE! Wish they had that deal when I signed up, but hopefully this helps out someone else! Good Luck!

I noticed a different setup on bodymedia page today and announcement that they have been acquired by Jawbone.

I saw that! I was mad I just bought mine LOL :laugh:
  • SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    A new model was supposed to be released last August but since Jawbone aquired them no further word was sent out. This is a great deal and I wish I could take advantage of it but I am also glad I have mine already and enjoyed it for many months. This deal may also mean the new model may be out shortly and they are clearing inventory.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I just went to get one and they didn't take 35% off, so I didn't complete the order. Shipping was free but the price was 119 (it is 109 on amazon, 89 with their 20 dollar coupon).
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, as far as clearing out the inventory, and YES hopefully for the new CORE 2 which I am so excited about as I have one of the original body buggs that first came out and never upgraded as I was holding ouit for a water proof version.
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    That is a great deal. I bought mine in November and I received a 3 month free subscription. Also there is a 15% referral discount if you know someone that you would like to use as a referral.

I love mine!! The subscription is on $6.95/month and well worth it in my opinion.
  • fearthisfish42
    fearthisfish42 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The price of 119 is the the 35% discount price with the 12 month free is it a great deal, I as well bought mine in November and missed out on that deal. Its is a awesome device i don't even realize that i have it on any more
    G
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Such a great deal! I got my last year in February and only got the first 3 months free. I used my BM Core for 1 year, and now I've switched to FitBit One because there is no subscription (plus it fits in my pocket).