The Dumpster!

Options
13»

Replies

• katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ok, sensations crisps officially need to be buried at the bottom of the dumpster. I have no self control and will (and have) eat the entirety of a family 'share' bag. Until I can actually open the bag without feeling the urge to eat the entire thing I just can't have them in the house.

Mmmmmm, thai chilli flavour, *droool*

Yes, they are in!!! They are all soggy now, covered in Kayla's *kitten* butts (cigarette ends in America!) and all sorts of other rotting fatbombs/eggrolls & foods dumped already. Totally irretrievable and smothered in all the cream and excess dairy I have chucked in after the 'get fat & :sad: sick quick!' diet I was trying out :drinker:

weirdly enough after reading that I feel nauseated at the thought of eating them. Aversion therapy at its best lol
  • Kelly_Girl
    Kelly_Girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This week I will try to throw cigarettes in the dumpster. Not food, but bad for me anyway.

Yeah Kayla! Smokes are the best thing to throw in the dumpster. Sounds like Loopy ran the trash compactor so they are unrecognizable. You'll be so glad you let this monkey go. I was an on again off again smoker and put them in the dumpster a few years ago. I feel so great now.

Wishing you happier lungs!

Oh yes, and aversion therapy is working on me too. I have a squeamish face now. Blech, that's just nasty! I don't think I'll ever try one of those crisps.

~Kelly
  • katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Terry's chocolate orange - once my go too chocolate for being able to have a little and then put the rest back for later it has turned into my *I am unable to control my urges* kind of food. I'm not even going to own up to how quickly I just ate that but needless to say I feel sick and sickened.

Never again
  • Kelly_Girl
    Kelly_Girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's very brave Katie! I had to do the dead with peanut butter myself. I'm really proud of you to recognize that it is better just not to have it than to try to control it. Good choice!
  • yornma
    yornma Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    *visits dumpster*

Hmm, it's been a while. I found out I'm lactose intolerant so anything with lactose (Pop Rocks have lactose?!?) is going in there, along with artificial sweeteners especially aspartame which gives me migraines, I can't have lunch meat because it does the same thing, Lloyd's Sauceless BBQ meat does it as well.

I took breads, pastas and rice out of my diet for 3 weeks so far. Going to for one more week and then slowly introducing certain things back.

• mhoyt717
    mhoyt717 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok here it goes SODA,&POTATO CHIPS, into the dumpster. I can do this ☺no more of them this moment on!
  • yornma
    yornma Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. I'm putting white chocolate here and croissant rolls not worth the calories.