It is Friday!

Options
We haven't done this in awhile. What is everyone up to this weekend?

We are having a girls night in/ slumber party tonight at a friends place

Tomorrow is still up in the air

Sunday we are tailgating the Pather/49ers game and then going to watch the game at a bar since

Replies

• grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Going away party for my girlfriend...and the dreaded talk that we have kept putting off, "what are we for the 6 months you are overseas?"

Sunday: Visiting family to give them presents that I bought in India.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'll join in... :bigsmile:

Tonight I am the DD for my 24 year old daughter and her friend. Going out to dinner at a local bar, having a couple of beers, and doing a little dancing. I love that they asked if I want to come along...but I think mainly I got the invite since I'll be driving their sorry drunk butts home!! :laugh:

Tomorrow...absolutely nothing!! Will probably work out in the morning and the rest of the day is up in the air. And I love that!! A day of nothingness is needed.

Sunday...flying down to SC in the afternoon for a business meeting on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Took weekend off from work to do a 5K Saturday morning with a few MFPeeps. Having lunch then going to Seattle with a friend to catch a movie. It's going to be tons of fun with the traffic and people craziness since there will be the Seahawks & Saints playoff game.

Sunday will just relax I think.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Been sick for 2 weeks, still sick, so my plans for this weekend are pretty much: sleeping, preparing food for the week and breakfast on Sunday morning with friends if I feel better.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm at a spa retreat - steam, swim, facial, massage, salt inhalation, sauna - wonderful! :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I'm at a spa retreat - steam, swim, facial, massage, salt inhalation, sauna - wonderful! :bigsmile:

wow that sounds amazing!