Daily Log in

Everyone post your daily progress here! It makes it easier so everyone can all connect on one topic instead of having to reply to everyones individual thread!

Replies

• BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Just finished Cardio Recovery, man those squats are killer. I don't know how they manage to stay in that squat position for so long.
    I can't make it all the way through, my legs give out.

Just hope to stick it out a little further next time.
  • I just did my cardio recovery... it was nice not doing cardio, but it was harder than I expected! Excited that I made it through day 4!!! I CAN do this!!
  • azwarner
    azwarner Posts: 10 Member
    I'm a little late starting. I just did my first fit test today and thought I wanted to die lol. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though.
  • Selmatrasa
    Selmatrasa Posts: 1 Member
    hey there :)

Hm I started with insanity on monday, but I have so to say one issue about the nutrition... Actually Ive done a food intolerancy test about two weeks ago, and the results are everything but good....
    According to the test Im supposed to eat almost all meat sorts, a few vegetables and fruits, but I should try strongly to avoid all milk products, all grains and also the most common vegetables and fruits I used to consume....
    So I made a nutrition plan according to the plan, but I do consume too low calories acording to MFP, so I was so sore today that I couldnt even do my workout. Instead I decided to go jogging, and I wont rest on sunday, so Im gonna follow up with my workout...
    Does anyone of U have similar expiriences with food intolerancy and such stuff?
    If U have any kind of advices how I may get along tru the workout with this nutrition issue, I would be very gratefull :)
  • Day 10/63

Now that the first week is over, my body doesn't hurt as bad! I struggle during cardio recovery as well! My legs always feel like they want to give out. I have also been adding gym sessions throughout the week which has actually helped! I'm not looking to lose weight, just tone up. I am currently the same weight as I started, but am down just over 2 inches!! Already seeing definition! I don't count calories or match my macros,. My thoughts on it are as long as I am eating the right portion and healthy foods then I'm okay. I don't like stressing and becoming obsessed with all of it. I still managed to lose almost 40lbs this way. Sorry I can't give any advice for macros.
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Day 6 done 595 calories burned, damn second cycle of this day kicks my *kitten* tough on my shoulders to do the push ups then ski abs in to in and outs. Cardio wise I'm fine, shoulders just can't keep up.
  • azwarner
    I just finished Day 2. I hope this gets easier lol. I can't wait until I have enough stamina to keep up with their pace and form. For now--I have to modify things a bit.
  • azwarner
    Day three is done! The power jumps at the end were getting tough!!