adding the exercise

Options
mum2afew
mum2afew Posts: 10 Member
What do you guys count it as in your exercise?

Replies

• ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I only count anything that I actually do for exercise.. I have my activity level set as lightly active because I'm cleaning or cooking 99.99% of the day it seems lol. So if I take a walk to the store, or walk to check mail I don't count that because I just think it's in with my activity level!:) so just my running or the videos on YouTube I would put in pretty much.
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you record BBM on the fitness pal site for exercise? ie. how many calories burned?
  • mum2afew
    mum2afew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yeah, like what is the activity that you put it as?
    I have my activity level to lightly active too, I am always on my feet running after kids or laundry or what not lol, but like the video has so many different things, what should it go as?
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I might buy one of those calorie counter devices that you put on your wrist and see what that calculates.
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a HRM but if you put it in a circuit training it should be fine:) that's what I log it in as and the calories are normally fairly accurate.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've been using random exercises for logging bc I have no idea how many calories I'm actually burning. I've used aerobics, jumping jacks, and pushups so far for my logging.