My first day!!

Options
I need your help ladies!! what are the best exercises I can do at home for cardio ?

Replies

• ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am going for a 3 mile run! Or you can try burpees, jumping jacks, butt kicks.. But running if my favourite !
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Briana has a HIIT video on her youtube channel that I did today... it was tough! There are a bunch of other HIIT videos online as well if it's too cold to do cardio outdoors or if no time for the gym
  • blessed750
    blessed750 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks so much I will definitely try it@MJ
  • blessed750
    Options
    Congratulations on your lose!! Thanks so much for these exercises@ram
  • blessed750
    Options
    If there is any RECIPES that are quick, easy and delicious would you ladies mind sharing! thanks in advanced
    I need your help ladies!! what are the best exercises I can do at home for cardio ?
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My favourite recipes are probably lettuce wraps! Just sub a wrap for a lettuce leaf. I also love making baked potatoes with cottage cheese and salsa. Also in advance you can bake eggs, mixed veggies and cottage cheese in oven on 375 put them in muffin tins and you can just grab them, heat them and go! Super easy to make those. Overnight oats are amazing! 1/4 c oats, 1/4 c almond milk some Greek yogurt.. Fruit.. Peanut butter.. Nuts. Possibilities are endless! Oats are so healthy and filling. When I eat them I normally am not hungry for a very long time.
    On bikinibodymommy.com she has a meal plan you can use. I think it's free for the first week. You can try checking that out and I'm sure she has some great ideas :)
  • MartaAnna84
    MartaAnna84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've made egg mixtures in muffin tins but never thought to use cottage cheese... I guess because I normally only eat cottage cheese cold. Good ideas though.

I've been meaning to make the overnight oats.

Lots of good recipes on skinnytaste website.