Day 11...One day at a time

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
Day 11 - 55 sit ups / 65 crunches / 33 leg raises / 42 second plank

Going to my godson's basketball game this morning...it so much fun to watch 4-6 year olds play. They travel with the ball, will not pass to each other and everyone wants to shoot. It's hysterical. Will get day 11 done when I return.

Make it a great day!

Replies

• Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done. Boy was I glad to see the crunches finally out number those dang sit ups! And the plank only went up by 2 seconds, what a glorious day!
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done
    looking forward to a peaceful day 12
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Had a slow start to today (haven't been sleeping well, and actually got some serious sleep). But completed Day 11. I might swap Days 12 and 13 since I have a Skype interview on Monday.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    Kari you have to love kids! :) Everyone sounds like they are doing great. I also am glad tomorrow is a rest day. I think I might start doing the sit-ups and leg lifts in two sets each. It took me 4 minutes to get the sit ups all done at a slow steady pace. Plank was one minute. Also did two T25' s today.

So done,
    Shelley
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Done..
    Used to exercise in the morning, but could not today, so did it the evening. And I don't know why the sit ups are getting easier and leg raises are killing me now..
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 11 complete. Thankful tomorrow is a rest day.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Done! Tried to get a 4 mile stroller run in too, but the wind was insane, I was pushing, the stroller wasn't moving. I made it 1.3 miles and gave up and took the train home.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Day 11 Done..
    Used to exercise in the morning, but could not today, so did it the evening. And I don't know why the sit ups are getting easier and leg raises are killing me now..

Hey that is how I feel also! Must be normal. :drinker:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Done! Tried to get a 4 mile stroller run in too, but the wind was insane, I was pushing, the stroller wasn't moving. I made it 1.3 miles and gave up and took the train home.

It is really windy here in WY during the winter also. I could not have pushed a stroller today either. We were concerned about our trees being damaged today. But guess they had enough damage earlier this winter due to heavy snows and leaves still on the trees. :( Better luck tomorrow with the stroller. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    Got it DONE!! I split up the leg raises but got the situps done in one set. Our wind was just bitter cold today, but I walked in it anyway. So strange...walking into the wind was damn cold...with the wind at my back, I was warmed by the sun.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Chris