• Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Here we go (I wonder if there is a twin out there for me)::glasses:

Height: 6'5"
    SW: 240
    CW: 223
    GW: 218
    Ulitimate is 218 but full of lean powerful muscle with about 7-10% body fat.
  • canonlygetbetter
    Options
    Hi I'm new on MFP, totally unfit but willing to get fitter!
    Anyone on the skinny side? looking for some twin friends :)

Height: 5'9"
    SW: 119lbs
    CW: 115lbs
    GW/UGW: stay around my current weight but with less fat and more tone and muscle mass
  • canonlygetbetter
    Options
    Hoping to find my skinnyfat twin!

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

I'm really looking to gain some muscle mass, which I'm having a hard time with. I'm a picky eater with a small appetite and a very busy schedule. Excuse excuse excuse.... I know. I know its just a matter of setting my mind to eating the right foods and getting my workouts in - but I figure having a skinnyfat twin or other people to help motivate me would definitely help.

Please add me even if we're not twins - I could use all the motivation I can get! Most of my friends have the opposite problem as me and when I talk about trying to get fit and gain weight, well, lets just say it's not well received - which puts a further drag even more on my motivation.

Hey I think we're pretty similar!
  • SKINNYFAT2FABULOUS
    Options

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

I'm really looking to gain some muscle mass, which I'm having a hard time with. I'm a picky eater with a small appetite and a very busy schedule. Excuse excuse excuse.... I know. I know its just a matter of setting my mind to eating the right foods and getting my workouts in - but I figure having a skinnyfat twin or other people to help motivate me would definitely help.

Please add me even if we're not twins - I could use all the motivation I can get! Most of my friends have the opposite problem as me and when I talk about trying to get fit and gain weight, well, lets just say it's not well received - which puts a further drag even more on my motivation.

Hey I think we are too! So happy to meet a skinnyfat twin :)

What programs are you currently doing? I'm trying out the Stronglifts 5x5 program right now and I feel like it's starting to work :)
  • canonlygetbetter
    Options

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

Hey I think we are too! So happy to meet a skinnyfat twin :)

What programs are you currently doing? I'm trying out the Stronglifts 5x5 program right now and I feel like it's starting to work :)

No programs at the moment... I'm just doing some pilates, bike and elliptical as I'm really starting from nowhere ^.^...
    How did you choose to follow the Stronglift program? That's great it is working well! Me too I'm already a bit more toned and defined and that makes me sooo happy :)
    Think I should take a bikini picture to see how it goes on in a couple of months!
  • Pretty_Girl86
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 103.86
    CW: 103.86
    GW: 86
    UGW: 80
  • kuhrinful
    kuhrinful Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm quite muscular (used to be more muscular anyways) and bottom heavy

5'8
    SW: 164
    CW: 165 (I just started last week!)
    GW: 140-145 and toned
  • saharris1965
    saharris1965 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5"
    SW 150
    CW 140.5
    GW 135
  • breecheese42
    breecheese42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey girlieS! Some of us are similar if u wanna befriend me!! Its always great to have more motivation

5 '2" 1/2
    SW-130
    CW-120
    GW-105
    UGW-100.
    I need to lose body fat and add muscle. I am disabled and cannot run, only walk and do modified weight lifting :)
  • ShacuraB
    Options
    Not sure who's all still online since this goes back to 2012, but I'd love to find a twin with the same goals to motivate each other. Looking to tone up and gain more energy/ work on cardio. I've always wanted to dance (jazz, hip-hop, salsa, ect) but don't have the strength or energy for it.

5'7"
    CW 125
    GW 125 but I want to tone up
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    SW: 136
    CW: 135
    GW: 120ish

Same as most of you...not trying to lose a ton of weight, mainly just wanna get fit. And get rid of SOME of this tummy fat! :) Any twinsies?
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I feel like i have wrote on this thread before but I don't see me so I am going to add it again. where is my twin?

5'1"
    sw: 136
    cw: 129
    gw: 117
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd added my name here, but I guess not!

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 152
    CW: 135
    GW: 120-125

Feel free to add me even if we're not exactly twins!
  • jurbi
    jurbi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me even if you aren't my twinny. Need the support!

SW: 130
    CW: 126
    GW:110-115

we're pretty similar
    height: 5'3
    sw: 130
    cw: 120
    gw: 115
  • EllieForAChange
    Options
    Height: 5'2.5
    CW: 115 ish ( I haven't checked recently)
    GW: 105
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    SW: 128
    CW: 125
    GW: 120

I've been on a hiatis of sorts. Haven't tracked my food since I first joined in early 2013. Goal is to lean out and build more definition in my hams/quads and a firmer, tighter rear.
  • BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and about 100 lbs!
    eta: I don't really have a "goal weight" I just want to be strong and not "jiggly".
  • Danilova82
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Female
    SW: 115
    CW: 112
    GW: 95
    body fat percent: 22%
  • GSNewberry
    GSNewberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2''
    SW: 130
    CW: 130
    GW: 120
    UGW: 115

I would rather lose inches, weight isn't too much of a concern.

Goal measurements:
    Bust- 34in Current: 35
    Waist- 23in Current: 26.5
    Hip- 34in Current 36.5
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    Currently: 121
    Goal Weight: 115
    Abdominal Circumference: 23"