starting 30 day shred day 1 today!

Options
so ive had her dvds for a while and never consistantly did them. this time though, im gonna do them every day for a whole month!!! im so excited to see results. i would love to meet more people on this journey with me if you want to add me as a friend and support each other :)

Replies

• alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    good luck ! I'm currently doing the 30DS day 10 Level 1 :D
  • sdkyne
    sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week one day 5 of ripped in 30. I did 30 DS twice, back to back starting in September, totally changed my strength and endurance. I love the results from JM workouts.
  • Shyammi3
    Shyammi3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 4 months postpartum and I want to be back in shape for summer. Today is my 3rd day doing 30 day shred.
  • abegail1993
    Options
    Just started the 30DS today. I thought it's easy coz it looks so simple compared to others. Phew! This workout will kill me die hahaha. Its so hard I even puke after the workout :frown: I just hope I can last 30 days with this workout.HELP ME LOL. Anyway, how many times do we have to do this in a week? :happy:
  • sinrh
    sinrh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30DS today. I thought it's easy coz it looks so simple compared to others. Phew! This workout will kill me die hahaha. Its so hard I even puke after the workout :frown: I just hope I can last 30 days with this workout.HELP ME LOL. Anyway, how many times do we have to do this in a week? :happy:

You spend 10 days on each level before moving to the next. It's up to you if you want to do all 10 days back to back with no rest days...
    I was doing it 3 times a week tho, now I'm up to 5. So it would take me 2 weeks of 5 days on and 2 off to get through one level. The first time I did it I ignored the 10 day rule and just stayed with each level til I got bored or was able to finish without modifying, then I moved on to the next level.
  • clairebeth8
    clairebeth8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 20, my last day of level 2 on 30DS. It's unbelievable how much you can sweat after 20 minutes! I have done a lot of workout classes/DVDs/programs, but this is probably the quickest I've ever seen results. Yesterday, my fiance felt my obliques and he couldn't tell if it was muscle or bone! A piece of advice: if you're like me and can lose motivation after a long day at work, try Jillian's podcast. She actually doesn't talk about health and fitness the entire time, but I find that she is very upbeat and motivating. She's a major inspiration, and if I can get my body to look anything like hers, then that's a MAJOR success!! Also, the first day or two of each level is going to kick your butt, and you're going to feel like you can't keep doing it. But after a few times, you'll notice that all of the moves start to get easier (and I use that term loosely!) Good luck everyone!