guess what??!!

Options
rachso
rachso Posts: 174 Member
So Friday's are by far my hardest days. I work BOTH jobs that day and I tend to want more sugar and soda to keep me going. Well, our super at the school bought each student a soda for doing so well on their semester tests. My class received Dr. Pepper...my FAV. There I sat, in my room all day, with 24 cans of Dr. Pepper...enough for all my kids and 3 leftovers. NOT ONCE did I find myself lingering toward the goods or even want it. Even on the commute between jobs when i brought the 3 extras home. I normally woulda grabbed that opportunity, instead it just didnt sound good.
HUGE accomplishment in my book :-)

Replies

• 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling when you overcome temptation or a weakness. It is proof of your determination and focus. Congratulations.
    So Friday's are by far my hardest days. I work BOTH jobs that day and I tend to want more sugar and soda to keep me going. Well, our super at the school bought each student a soda for doing so well on their semester tests. My class received Dr. Pepper...my FAV. There I sat, in my room all day, with 24 cans of Dr. Pepper...enough for all my kids and 3 leftovers. NOT ONCE did I find myself lingering toward the goods or even want it. Even on the commute between jobs when i brought the 3 extras home. I normally woulda grabbed that opportunity, instead it just didnt sound good.
    HUGE accomplishment in my book :-)