Looking for friends

Options
Greg2O14
Greg2O14 Posts: 9 Member
Hi,

I've only just joined in the last few days. I lost five stone last year. This year I would like to lose a final stone. I think I could do with some help and encouragement. Would really appreciate some friends.

Greg:smile:

Replies

• Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Greg
  • kimk2007
    Options
    I'm new to this site, feel free to add me!
  • Portlandmom
    Portlandmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds last year and trying to lose more this year. Getting ready for my 25th wedding anniversay. Feel free to add me.
  • djm528
    djm528 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend. I am on day 4 now. :D
  • MindMelter
    MindMelter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying being on MFp. I have found it a great help. Have been on here for a while but only logged seriously for last 75 days.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel to add me also, was on her before loss over 60 lbs, then life through me a curve ball, gained that all back and then some so I am back at it after a year of being away and am also looking for the support, support and challenges really helped me the last time.
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started "again" 12/30. The first time around I really didn't take any of it seriously. This time I'm all in, I need this to be weight loss than maintain for a life time! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • traciwaugh
    Options
    Hello, I too am new to the group and would love to have some new friends to help support my goals as well as I support their goals.
  • MsDillieBar
    MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I've been "around" but very uncommitted for awhile. Getting sick of the "same ol', same ol'" so I'm focused! I'm 43, married to an awesome guy and have two amazing boys (13 and 9). I would also love to have more friends on mfp! Feel free to add me! :)
  • vickele1971
    Options
    Hello, I started on my way back to healthy on 1/1 and have lost 9 pounds so far :happy: I joined when a friend told me about it last week. I am new and would love some friends for motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me. Thanks
  • iceyelf
    iceyelf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    been here before but just came back a week ago.

feel free to add me , could use some friends .

that goes for anyone here.
  • Resanzo
    Resanzo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone: I'm new to this site as well and looking for friends to help with my motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • chicagodawn
    chicagodawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to add more friends! I'm 44, have a wonderful husband and two great kids who are 9 and 7. I have around 40 pounds to lose and hope that by logging in every day i can stay motivated
  • NakedKristy
    Options
    I'm going to add some of you and feel free to add me. Please send a quick note along with your add request so I know where you came across my profile.

I've been struggling on the roller coaster of weight loss for almost a year now. I was down 17 lbs Christmas Day, but have been on a binge since then. I gained 4 lbs back when I last weighed myself 2 weeks ago and am afraid to step on the scale now. Tomorrow is Monday and yet another restart.

I need all the encouragement I can get!

Good Luck everyone!!!
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. Feel free to add me.
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name's Patrick. I'm an active, daily logger on track to lose over 100 pounds. Feel free to add me. I'd love to help support each other and share what I can.
  • abeusher
    Options
    Friends, I'm new here and just about to turn 40.

I'm looking for more MFP friends -- please feel free to add me.

Best, Abe