Introduce yourself!

I'm Stephanie! I can't wait to get started with this program. I won't be following the meal plan, as I do not eat animal products, but the fitness portion looks wonderful. Excited to meet you all :)

Replies

• Hi, I'm Gina. I am looking forward to getting my Body Revolution set today (after a few days of delay due to the snow storm)! I am sure this is going to be really tough and I am up to the challenge, but am looking forward to some encouragement to stick with it when it gets tough or starts to get boring! I can't wait to join you all!
  • Awesome group! I'm Lydia, already did one round of Body Revolution and need some motivation to do this regularly again. I think it's such an awesome and fun programme and you won't believe how strong you will become over the course of 13 weeks!

I thought about following the meal plan, but then again... it's too hard for me as I often go out.
    Stefanie, there's a vegan meal plan substitution sheet available for download - for free. ;)
  • kiatd123
    kiatd123 Posts: 1 Member
    Super excite to start.
  • Hi I'm Dannii and I'm a mum of 5 all C-section's and only 1 year between babies, so I couldn't really do much after giving birth but now my youngest is 9 months old, I'm ready to get back into shape as I'v gained over 40kg since having my 1st child 7 yrs ago, so hope to do well and look forward's to doing this program with you guy's :-D
    I'm in Australia so I'm not sure how this work's, I'm new so please be kind lol ;-) and good luck to all.
  • FruityTuna
    FruityTuna Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Heather. I started the Jillian Michaels 7-day kickstart on Monday. So far, so good with the eating plan and I cannot wait to get started on the workouts!
  • Sisqo83
    Sisqo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome group! I bought Body Revolution a while ago and it has sat collecting dust so I'm so gratefully to have a group of people around to help keep me motivated!
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Awesome group! I'm Lydia, already did one round of Body Revolution and need some motivation to do this regularly again. I think it's such an awesome and fun programme and you won't believe how strong you will become over the course of 13 weeks!

I thought about following the meal plan, but then again... it's too hard for me as I often go out.
    Stefanie, there's a vegan meal plan substitution sheet available for download - for free. ;)

Oh, how were your results? It's wonderful that you're going for round 2. :)
    Thanks for letting me know about the vegan substitutions! It has some nice recipes.

And it's great to have you all. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Hi can't wait to get started on Monday.
  • Hi, I'm Becca. Just got my JMBR set and I'm ready to start this thing Monday! Can't wait! I've heard great things about the program.
  • Hi all! I'm Aubrey I've started Body Revolution but never have completed it! This time will be different! I want to get back to.....
    loving to work out, priority, and a habit for my health.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    It all starts tomorrow!! Game on. ;)
  • Hi Everyone. I can't wait until tomorrow! I have four kids and I decided it's finally time to take the baby weight off. (The youngest is 17, so obviously I have been a bit slow to motivate.)

I just finished taking my 'before' pics and measurements. Sobering, to say the least.
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Hello! Did the Day 1 workout...know I will feel that tomorrow! It took me about 50 minutes to get through the 30 minute workout with distractions and stopping/starting to make sure I was getting it, LOL! Not exactly sure how to log this type of workout with MFP.

I am super motivated after reading others results on the program. I bought the set months ago and never made it past the first video. Day 1 down, 89 to go!!
  • Hello! My name is Wendy. I did Body Revolution last year. However, my eating wasn't on point so I did not see any results. I am back to eating well and looking to incorporate some fitness back into my life. :) I figure Jillian might be a good place to start.

Good luck everyone!
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Sue and I just finished workout day 1!
    I started this program in the spring, but developed an Achilles tear and had to take the whole summer/fall off. Then the holidays came and the few pounds I'd lost found their way back.
    So, I am motivated and ready to lose the baby weight (um yeah, my baby is 5) :)

Feel free to add me!
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    That's ok Sue my baby is 10. It's nice to meet you all. My name is Tracie. I'm just ready to get healthy again and looking good in a size 10 jean wouldn't be so bad either. :-)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Hi, I'm Dawn! I'm joining a little late, I'm finishing up my 3rd round of ripped in 30 and looking forward to starting this on this weekend, so I'll be about 2 weeks behind you.
  • HI I'm Jen. My husband and I started this program on the 20th so we are a week behind but I thought I would join in anyways. I previously did a lot of distance running but over trained and had to take a break and consequently put on some weight. It took me quite awhile to find a program that interested me and I am fully committed to JMBR. We did the kick start week and I dropped 6 lbs and he dropped 5lbs. Not sure that I lost a whole pants size but pretty darn close! We are following the diet plan but I have to modify it because I am a pescatarian. I really like the workouts and I find myself pleasantly sore and definitely motivated. Almost to the end of week 2 and we are finding the workouts easier and easier so we can take on the modified forms some too. I'm not so worried about the number on the scale as I am measurements and fitness level. Looking forward to transforming my body!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    I'm Deborah and I started yesterday. I couldn't quite get through the entire workout, but today I finished No. 2. A little afraid of Phase 2, though, as she keeps saying she's taking it easy on us in this first round. Doesn't feel so easy to me!
  • 2bfit3388
    2bfit3388 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi, I'm Pat and coming to this JMBR party little late I started BR on Jan 13th and recently joined MFP and discovered this thread!!. I am finishing up Phase 1 (I am doing D3 & 4 for 3 weeks). Love this thread to share/support in this journey..